going home!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CySlyde

three weeks and I'll be officially back to living in Michigan. so, I know that there is Saginaw club, and I know there are a few guys up near Traverse.... is there anyone else running in the northern areas? what has become of the lake on sanford st in GR. are they still running?

so many questions so little time, but at least now i'll have a garage and a basement to set up a workshop :D

You forgot to mention that you're now a daddy!

I don't know if there's anything going on up around the Traverse City area, that's Mark Sholund's turf.

What's going on around Lake Sanford I don't know as I haven't talked to Walt in a while. He's been online a little as he's selling some things over on The Dock.

Saginaw has an excellent club and there are more on the east side of the state.

Yes... actually thats Daddy version 2.0 ;) got a 14 month old and a two week old... this is going to be a fun move

I will be moving to the Gaylord area. I know there is a small lake right around the corner from my house, that you can fish on. I'm hoping to find out soon if it's public access that I could use as a practice area or not. :) I know of the Saginaw pond, I just dont know the exact location, and as I really will need it, I am hoping that I will be able to find someone closer to help me practice, and tune.

I just tried the link that I had to the Saginaw club's site but it isn't working. The place is fairly easy to find, just outside of the west side of town at a conservation club. I don't know if that's just their race site or regular place to run at though as the pond is at the south end of a clay pigeon shooting area.

Found a working link! http://www.saginawrcboats.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back