Going after the old man

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Herzog

[move][/move]

Alright, I know that most of the new guys think that I'm only a GAS guy, and only a few might remember me as a NITRO guy, but I can honestly say that I have never been an OUTBOARD guy.

With that said....Mr. Willie, I'm comming after YOU.

I'm also gunning for your buddy Chris and Steve from down here and of course Ernie from over in TX.

Tim at Precision sent me an e-mail telling me my motor was going out today and I bought a Hopper 290 from someone here off the board so don't think I'm pulling your leg old man I mean business!!!!LOL

Hope to see you all here in Slidell November 1st and 2nd.

See ya,

Chris Herzog

Yea,

Don't be scarreddddddd that's a fine motor Chris has coming. He's got a hole bag of tricks coming from OL PB Racing... HAHAAHAHAHA

Tim ;D

p.s. It's time to teach them Durant boys some SChOOLE!!!

I'm not to worried! If by the end of racing Saterday, if Mr. Willie's ahead of me in points, I plan on bringing lots of ice cold beer, maybe some hard stuff to and then I'll just go buddy up with him and his crew for a little while and he won't even feel like racing on Sunday. That's plan B anyway!!!! ;D

C Herzog

Hey I'm from Westwego and haven't seen anyone with Outboards around here. The only one's

are the 4 that I got into the tunnels.

Where do you go race in Slidell might just have to go watch. I'm not a member of any thing because

I didn't know of any body else with the boats in the area.

Mike

Mike,

The pond is near where I-10 and I-12 meet. We are having a big race next weekend and we are expecting over 160 boats to be there. Gas, Nitro, and Tunnels.

You can go to our sight and find a map. Our club the SGRA, (Southern Gentlemen Racing Assoc) has been around for over 30 years. Here is a link.

http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Enterprises/2120/

You can find a map there or go to these two sight to find most all the club in the country.

http://www.impba.com/

http://www.namba.com/index_ie.htm

If your interrested in the club send me an e-mail and I can tell you more.

[email protected]

Chris Herzog

Hey Chris the old man and I will see you this Friday. Go ahead and get the Beers cold. ;D

Well, it's over! My first race with an outboard! I have some more homework to do but I'm close. Yes, Mr. Willie beat me, but at least I made him work for it. Of coure I would have never got my boat going as good as it was if it were not for His help as well as Chris H's help(from MS)

Anyway, this is how we finished...

Chris H got first

Mr. Willie got a seciond and

I got a third

But theres always the MS race in two weeks and Baton Rouge just around the corner. I'll let you all know what happens.

Thanks again Chris and Mr Willie and also Tim at Precision Boats for all your help. I need to get with you to order a part for my motor mount and give the one I got from Mr. Willie back.

See you all at the lake...

C Herzog

OK I could not make MS but I'm ready for round two in Baton Rouge.

I hope some of the guys that posted in the Trash Talk post show up. That will make for more fun.

Mr Willie and Chris, ya'll ain't seen nothing yet! That little red boat is singing now!

Hope to see you all there.

C Herzog

Latest posts

Back