Go Carolina Panthers Super Bowl 50!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be a good game Ron however Go Bronco's!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I am a life-long Seahawks fan, I would like to see Peyton go out a champion. So, for today only-I'm a Broncos fan.

Gee, the number one defense in the league didn't look to good when faced with Carolina's 6 ft 5", 250 lb quarterback.

JA

poor PAM Newton got skeerd and ran the other way......LOL............game over.........................

Yes, the Bronco defense won that game tonight. They deserved the win, they earned it. They sacked Cam more tonight than he has been sacked the entire year. Congrats to the Broncos.

I think he expected to win and was totally "shellshocked" by the Denver defense. Kind of shows his character though, first taking down a Seahawk fans 12th man flag and stomping on it after winning that game and now walking out of a press conference when asked about the game. Shows a total lack of class in my opinion

Yes his immaturity showed again last night. Looking at his size and the players he is surrounded by I even catch myself forgetting he's only 26 years old. How to deal with those types of situations will come with time. Hopefully they will get another chance soon.

After listening to Cam's post game interview, the league's MVP needs a new award MPL(Most Poor Loser).

JD

I think he expected to win and was totally "shellshocked" by the Denver defense. Kind of shows his character though, first taking down a Seahawk fans 12th man flag and stomping on it after winning that game and now walking out of a press conference when asked about the game. Shows a total lack of class in my opinion
Great Marshawn Lynch impersonation.
default_happy.png

Russell Wilson was only 26... and he didn't deal with our loss that way.

Pretty embarrassing, considering Cam has been anointed as the "New face of the NFL".

Funny listening to all of the radio and tv show "experts" out here this morning trying to cover their butts after assuring that there was no way that Denver could beat this team.

Sounds familiar... 'cause there was no way the Hawks could beat Denver, right?
default_smile.png

Congratulations to the Denver Broncos!

Guys,

I was rooting AGAINST the Panthers from the moment they ran a two point conversion when they were up 46-16 with four minutes left against Arizona. There was absolutely no mathematical, strategic reason for it, other than shoving it in the Cardinals' faces. Kind of a no-class move if you ask me.

We have a local, hometown hero on the Broncos roster, so our favor was easy. David Bruton is a Miamisburg High School graduate, and one of the league's better safeties. Unfortunately, he wasn't playing last night, due to a broken tibia, but we had to root for him, anyway.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros]

Model Machine And Precision LLC

Russell Wilson was only 26... and he didn't deal with our loss that way.

Pretty embarrassing, considering Cam has been anointed as the "New face of the NFL".

Funny listening to all of the radio and tv show "experts" out here this morning trying to cover their butts after assuring that there was no way that Denver could beat this team.

Sounds familiar... 'cause there was no way the Hawks could beat Denver, right?
default_smile.png

Congratulations to the Denver Broncos!
Darin,

I like Russell Wilson as well. We loved him at NC State before he transferred. Class act for sure. Cam has quite a following with the kids stemming from his antics and giving footballs to kids in the endzone, but his move last night with the media will hurt.

Watching the news tonight, there may be an explanation for Cam's reaction at the post game press conference. The Bronco's interview area & the Panther's interview area were in the same large room separated only by a curtain! During Cam's interview, you could hear a Denver p!ayer celebrating/bragging about their game plan shutting down Cam's passing game. It was pretty loud & plainly audible on the replay I watched on local (WUSA CH.9) news tonight. Not defending Cam's behavior, but very poor taste & planning by a group thought competent enough to host a Super Bowl.

Cam Newton got hit so hard and so often that I think he was hurting both physically and emotionally. But a professional that signs a contract to represent the team on the field and in front of the media has to do a better job of it than Cam Newton did.

Also I do not think that you really appreciate something until you have lost it and have to earn it again.

Obviously, the Broncos, after their loss to Seattle, knew what they had to do to win this one.

I've been a Bronco fan since the days of Wahoo McDaniel. And that was a looong time ago. Go Broncos.

Al Hobbs

Whaoo McDaniel??????? I guess you liked Rick Flair and Andre the Giant as well Al??????....
default_smile.png

Back