Go Carolina Panthers Super Bowl 50!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Haystack Calhoun, Gorilla Monsoon & Toru Tanaka. But then, I can remember Gordon Solie as a local wrestling announcer in Fl. when Miami only had THREE (!) black & white TV channels. About the same time when Larry King was the only thing anywhere on the radio after midnight. Local overnight call in show on WIOD 610 am radio in Miami. Yeah, I was born when Ike was in Mamie - LOL

A Lil' dab will do ya, but too much dab will undo ya! - Wade Phillips
default_tongue.png

And Haystack Calhoun, Gorilla Monsoon & Toru Tanaka. But then, I can remember Gordon Solie as a local wrestling announcer in Fl. when Miami only had THREE (!) black & white TV channels. About the same time when Larry King was the only thing anywhere on the radio after midnight. Local overnight call in show on WIOD 610 am radio in Miami. Yeah, I was born when Ike was in Mamie - LOL
You forgot Chief Jay Strongbow and George "The Animal" Steele. Test patterns on BW TV after 2 am.
default_wink.png

Up in the Seattle area it was ABC,NBC and CBS running bar hours. At 2:00 in the morning, the bars were closing to the national anthem on the TV. At 6:00 in the morning, diners were opening for breakfast to the national anthem. In between was a test pattern. Now days, it's infomercials or "B" movies on 200 channels all night long
default_wacko.png

I dislike both teams...I did enjoy seeing fig newton get rocked tho. What a total smo! I would be embarrassed if he was my qb. Gotta dive on that fumble dude! My qb (Carr) would have done a belly flop to save that turn over. Cam is what most think he is...shmuck!

Back