Gas Scale Info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that info Bob,I think id have to cut the sponsons off mine to get them down to 20 pounds.Mine are all around 25 or 26 pounds ready to run.

Hey Scott,

You are welcome, Mate. Trying to get as much as I can find out there FYI those that are interested as a reference source.

But you are also building 25% larger than Roger's 1/8th nitro plans. At 25 - 26 pounds - you're going to need a crane, Mate !!! Har, Har !!!

What's the going rate - in Fosters - for a launch and retrieve??

When the pick up boat operator looks at you and laughs, or simply hands you the life vest - you'll know you have pushed your luck. It's all Good.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Your a true ambassador for the scale stuff bob , I am following along its great info for us all that have an interest in these mammoths lol. Now when the weather gets better the glass work will commence .

Hey Wayne,

I'll trade you Houston, TX summers for your Fall & Winter weather. Man, we'd have something then!!! We've had a bunch of rain yesterday and this AM so far - - so you won't be getting only Mid 90s - temps and humidity, Mate !!! Har, Har !!!

I'm going to build a Gas Scale for my Mate, but not one for myself. They are just too Bloody BIG for this old man to haul from Texas to races on the East Coast.

Looks like Gas Scales here in Texas are going more the nicely painted Gas Sport route rather than following IMPBA or NAMBA Gas Scale Rule Book guidelines..

I can't even imagine what the carb side of the pictured Lobster looks like, and painted windshields are GREAT for Sport boats, NOT for Scales.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Amarillo%202014%20016.jpg

Amarillo%202014%20018.jpg

Amarillo%202014%20030.jpg

Back