Gas Hydro Weight

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

I am designing and building a new Gas Hydro and would like to know the weight of several Gas Hydros. Can be either with/without fuel but let me know which way you measured the weight.

Thanks,

Marty Davis

Wood Gas whiplash from Blazer Marine complete/wet with 12oz of fuel 11.4 lbs measured (QD motor, hot pipe, SM hardware and the heaviest SS turn fin you have ever seen)

Insane Gen III complete less fuel 17lbs measured (Zen motor, hot pipe and insane hardware)

GV Whiplash from Balzer Marine complete 16~17 lbs estimate.

I would say 15lbs in race trim is pretty steller for a glass boat.

Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:
Wood Gas whiplash from Blazer Marine complete/wet with 12oz of fuel 11.4 lbs measured (QD motor, hot pipe, SM hardware and the heaviest SS turn fin you have ever seen)Insane Gen III complete less fuel 17lbs measured (Zen motor, hot pipe and insane hardware)

Tyler
Is this a Sport Gas Boat or an Outrigger Gas Boat?

Marty Davis

Marty,

the new gas jaguar with out fuel is 9.89 pounds ..................................Bob Ferguson............JAGUAR HYDROS

Wood Gas whiplash from Blazer Marine complete/wet with 12oz of fuel 11.4 lbs measured (QD motor, hot pipe, SM hardware and the heaviest SS turn fin you have ever seen)Insane Gen III complete less fuel 17lbs measured (Zen motor, hot pipe and insane hardware)

Tyler
Is this a Sport Gas Boat or an Outrigger Gas Boat?

Marty Davis
Sorry, those were sport hydro's. My SGX gas weighed around 9.6lbs dry.

Tyler

I am designing and building a new Gas Hydro and would like to know the weight of several Gas Hydros. Can be either with/without fuel but let me know which way you measured the weight.
Thanks,

Marty Davis
My rigger without the fuel is 10.04 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,

Marty Davis
Hi, Marty! My firefighter ( Tom Morhouse design) ready to run is 11.7 lb. Boris

Back