Gas Boat - throttle linkage

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Maglinger

I'm building my first gas boat (zippkits Bullit) and bought the hardware kit and didn't know where to install or connect to the Zenoah 260 Pum with the 257 carb. Been running nitro for years, but gas is a new adventure. Any photos are appreciated.

Thx Curtis

Did you get the Zippkits throttle linkage or someone else's?

Just assuming that you did and got his motor mount then you'll have to remove the tabs that are in the way then mount it on the right side on top of the mount. I know, it looks like it should go on the left.

Now, if you went with the Du-Bro bellcrank style then mount the bellcrank to the top tab and remove the other tab as that one can get in your way. From a top view it''l look like an L so that the throttle linkage end is close to the cylinder head.

I really don't have a good shot of my setups as they all pretty much the same but can get you one if you need it.

The instruction doesn't really show, but heres a better pic of the Zipp set up..I also have a CC Racing coil mount/throttle link you can have for just the shipping cost, 5 bucks looks like this, mounts on side of engine..I dont have the carb arm though..carb arm is with your hardware, the CC mount is pretty strait forward simple hook up

...000111.jpg

...000aaaaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back