Futaba Radio 4GRS 2.4 GHz ( Speed model )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giuseppe gallegra

Hello guys,

please, i want know if with this new Futaba Radio 4GRS with Telemetry System is possible know the speed of model boat ?

In case is possible, that accessory is need for this ?

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Hello guys,

please, i want know if with this new Futaba Radio 4GRS with Telemetry System is possible know the speed of model boat ?

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy
That is the radio that I am currently using. It is a very good radio.

I am sorry to tell you that it does not have a GPS module to measure speed. I talked to the tech people at Futaba-USA and they told me that there was no plan to add the GPS to this radio.

I was hopeful that they would, but it appears that they won't. I was super disappointed about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy
That is the radio that I am currently using. It is a very good radio.

I am sorry to tell you that it does not have a GPS module to measure speed. I talked to the tech people at Futaba-USA and they told me that there was no plan to add the GPS to this radio.

I was hopeful that they would, but it appears that they won't.
Hello Marty,

thank you very for let me know this informations.I'm very sorrow that this is not possible.Patience.

Thanks again and Best Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

The 4PX and 4PLS 2.4 FHSS pistol radios , with the appropriate additions, can also both do RPM, temp, receiver and secondary pack voltages but, unfortunately, can't do speed. You can, however, get speed sensing equipment from Eagle Tree which is, I believe anyway, carried by Tower Hobbies

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back