• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba 75mHz receivers and modules F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnrcboatracer

Supporting Member
I have many R113iP PCM receivers on 75mHz for sale. $30ea. $5 shipping for as many as I can out in the box. I also have several 75mHx modules and xtals. $20ea.

PM replied. I have both PCM and PPM receivers. THe PCM are listed here for $30 ea. I will sell the PPM micro receivers for $22.50 ea. I also have a couple synthesized 75 mHx Switch xmitter modules for $50 each.

I use them on a 3PJ, but they also work on the 3PK. They will work with any surface xmitter that has the same module as the PJ/PK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick, the PPM receivers are 2ea 113F, and 1ea 123F, All are OEM antenna length. I have 2ea synthezied TX modules. 1ea Spectra brand, 1ea Futaba. also 3ea 75mHz standard modules.

I know this is an old thead but was curious, do you still have any of the 113iP PCM receivers left? I've been told by Futaba that they no longer sell PCM equipment and I need a few more receivers and can't see buying all new 2.4 receivers and module if I don't need to

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I still have a few. I brought my radio parts box out of storage to relist them a couple weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll check tonight when I get home.

Latest posts

Back