Futaba 4Px

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea.. its a nice one

The silver back on the battery area is a belly bump button.. (you can use it to turn on timers and things like that)

Grim

Crap and I just ordered a new 4PK today. Oh well I've paid enough over the years being an "early adopter".
default_tongue.png

But it looks pretty nice.

Nope, dont think so. Thats for their aero system. Need to check though, we just got the full specs today and I dont have them here at home. Ill propobly make an article with full specs in my blog tomorrow or on Sunday at the latest.

The GPS is S Buss 2 and the receiver has a S-Buss 2 port but I don't think the software and menus to run the GPS are not in the 4 channel radio's. It is for the Futaba Fasstest 18MZ and 14SG radio's.

I'd be more worried about how much battery I have left for the receiver than how fast the boat's running

Ugh!, I literally just replaced both my 3PKS with 4PK-Rs, still have the boxes maybe I can return them. Any idea when they will be available?

D

July production for Europe as in August delivery. What the expected production/delivery plans are for the rest of the world I dont know.

No info available (no manual yet) if the aero GPS sensor would work but I doubt it as its not for the 4PLS either.

(Ps, Futaba GPS sensor are not only for FASSTest system, the new 10J can use it also)

4PX info:

http://ne-stuff.blogspot.se/2014/05/futaba-t4px.html

On Niklas's info page it doesn't list the 603fs or 603ff tx's as compatible with the new 4PK, that would cost me more than the radio to replace. I'll stick with my new 4PKR-S. And it hasn't even been delivered yet. LOL

Its FASST-C2 only so only R614xx receivers. It doesnt support the slower response earlier FASST systems.

[SIZE=10pt]T4PX Features[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]State of the art (cutting edge) design[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The design of 4PX is completely changed from 4PK series[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Low steering position contributes to lower the center of gravity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The weight is 15g lighter than 4PKSR.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]An aluminum frame is inserted in part of the body to strengthen the structure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]All in one transmitter antenna. (Can be changed the angle)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The weight is approx. 100g lighter than Sanwa M12.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The response time of T-FHSS system in 4PX is optimized and it is 30% faster than that of 4PKSR.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Telemetry features can be used without delay in the response.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]T-FHSS, S-FTSS and FASST C2 mode is supported and following receivers can be used with 4PX.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](R304SB , R304SB-E , R614FS , R614FF-E , R2104GF , R204GF-E , R203GF)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]QVGA 3.5 inch TFT color LCD. The good quality LCD bring perfect visibility under ambient light.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sensor slot function (Telemetry channel) is equipped. So, you can utilize up to 31 sensors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Telemetry voice output is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]5 different program mixing functions are available. (ex. 4WS mixing, Dual ESC mixing)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Model memory capacity is 40.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Left handed supported.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Handle extension APA supported. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](25mm extension adapter is equipped.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Push type button power switch is equipped. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Auto-power off function is available.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Multi-function jog switch, kind of identity of FUTABA Tx, is equipped [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Vibration motor is available.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Earphone jack is equipped for better hearing in the noisy field.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Battery charging jack is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]New high-durability stick potentiometers is equipped for reducing maintenance cycle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Communication port for setting ESC, servos and sensors is equipped. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Micro SD card slot (SDHC) is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Software update is available.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Throttle trigger can be adjustable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Adjustable range is 7mm. (Same as 4PKSR, 4PLS)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Throttle trigger shape is optimized for better rigid feeling. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mechanical ATL is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Combination steering rubber is equipped. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Tension of the steering and throttle is adjustable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] Steering angle is selectable from 32 degree or 34 degree for both side. [/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt](Same as 4PKSR)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]All in one antenna gives you better wireless communication. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](The angle of the antenna is adjustable.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A switch can be touched by a driver body is equipped on the bottom of the transmitter edge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A LED which shows “Telemetry Disabled” is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](This function is intended to a race which prohibit the telemetry function.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Two different types of throttle triggers are included. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](It can be easily changed by a screw.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Two different size of grips are available. (Option)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](For U.S. version, a wide grip is equipped in an initial setting.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Carbon handle grip are available. (Option)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]T4PX Features[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]State of the art (cutting edge) design[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The design of 4PX is completely changed from 4PK series[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Low steering position contributes to lower the center of gravity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The weight is 15g lighter than 4PKSR.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]An aluminum frame is inserted in part of the body to strengthen the structure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]All in one transmitter antenna. (Can be changed the angle)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The weight is approx. 100g lighter than Sanwa M12.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The response time of T-FHSS system in 4PX is optimized and it is 30% faster than that of 4PKSR.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Telemetry features can be used without delay in the response.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]T-FHSS, S-FTSS and FASST C2 mode is supported and following receivers can be used with 4PX.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](R304SB , R304SB-E , R614FS , R614FF-E , R2104GF , R204GF-E , R203GF)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]QVGA 3.5 inch TFT color LCD. The good quality LCD bring perfect visibility under ambient light.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sensor slot function (Telemetry channel) is equipped. So, you can utilize up to 31 sensors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Telemetry voice output is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]5 different program mixing functions are available. (ex. 4WS mixing, Dual ESC mixing)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Model memory capacity is 40.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Left handed supported.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Handle extension APA supported. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](25mm extension adapter is equipped.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Push type button power switch is equipped. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Auto-power off function is available.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Multi-function jog switch, kind of identity of FUTABA Tx, is equipped [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Vibration motor is available.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Earphone jack is equipped for better hearing in the noisy field.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Battery charging jack is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]New high-durability stick potentiometers is equipped for reducing maintenance cycle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Communication port for setting ESC, servos and sensors is equipped. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Micro SD card slot (SDHC) is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Software update is available.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Throttle trigger can be adjustable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Adjustable range is 7mm. (Same as 4PKSR, 4PLS)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Throttle trigger shape is optimized for better rigid feeling. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mechanical ATL is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Combination steering rubber is equipped. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Tension of the steering and throttle is adjustable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] Steering angle is selectable from 32 degree or 34 degree for both side. [/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt](Same as 4PKSR)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]All in one antenna gives you better wireless communication. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](The angle of the antenna is adjustable.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A switch can be touched by a driver body is equipped on the bottom of the transmitter edge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A LED which shows “Telemetry Disabled” is equipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](This function is intended to a race which prohibit the telemetry function.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Two different types of throttle triggers are included. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](It can be easily changed by a screw.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Two different size of grips are available. (Option)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](For U.S. version, a wide grip is equipped in an initial setting.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Carbon handle grip are available. (Option)[/SIZE]

Back