Fuel tank capacity 20 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron

The blackjacks tanks are 8.5 oz and using 6.5 to 7 oz from mill time to the end of the race using a Mac.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
RonThe blackjacks tanks or 8.5 oz and using 6.5 to 7 oz from mill time to the end of the race using a Mac.

Dave Roach
Ron,

I have a 8.2 oz in my boat and it will use about 7oz for a race. I can make and extra lap if I have to in NAMBA races.

Walt Barney

RonThe blackjacks tanks or 8.5 oz and using 6.5 to 7 oz from mill time to the end of the race using a Mac.

Dave Roach
Ron,

I have a 8.2 oz in my boat and it will use about 7oz for a race. I can make and extra lap if I have to in NAMBA races.

Walt Barney

Ron,

As you know I go in at 1:30 to 1:40, I have 9 oz. on board. In the end I have 1 maybe 2 cranks on my fuel pump to empty (not much)

Odonnell 65%, Odonnell 89 plug, Nova, Ghty carb

Greg Hahn

Z man,

blackbird holds 10oz.. i use 9 or so in a race.

i go in at 2 minutes

chris

Ron,

I just did a motor switch and things are not fully up to speed yet but I will give you what i know.

Ninja 7oz (29 cranks on my hand crank pump to fill) (4 cranks per oz)

340 bore carb

Ultra hot plug

3280 pipe W-addy muff

start at 1:45

takes 20 cranks to fill it back up after a run (5oz)

that OS motor is thrifty!...so far........

Grim

Ron,
I just did a motor switch and things are not fully up to speed yet but I will give you what i know.

340 bore carb

Ultra hot plug

3280 pipe W-addy muff

Grim
Thanks Mike ,that OS is not only thrifty,it's Fasst.

I run a set of 6oz tank's comes back after mill time and race just under 1/2 tank's, I keep a little extra for weight, engine draw's evenly from both tanks at the same time, but thats in my sport 40, cmb cam 45

NovaRossi in a Roadrunner Extreme, 8.1 oz tank, uses 6 - 6.5 oz per run, starts at about 2:15 on the clock. Can run full mill at WOT (very rarely do) and still have some left.

Ron,

With my newest 21 Hydro it has 10 ozs. on board, and it usually comes back with

2 ozs. or less. Valvola 21, SquareWave pipe, 65% O'Donnell fuel, modified Octura

1452 propeller, O'Donnell Turbo plug for fire. :p

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Ron,

Based on the response of the thread

Have an average (not including the 40 boat) of 8.3oz on board

We use as an average 7.0oz per heat…

Good info racers..

Grim

Ron,

340 bore carb

Ultra hot plug

3280 pipe W-addy muff

Grim
which os engine are you using and what % nitro if you dont mind me asking?

OS VZM65% Odonnell
thank you.
good luck in getting that hight of nitro.Been reading that you can get only 50% or less in time. because of home land sercurty.Unless you make some 65%+? What the Nitro% should a CMB.21RS Redhead non valahola run on? Chris wood,What motor do you have in your boat to drunk that much fuel?? I've been told to run a 8oz tank for the.21's.

OS VZM65% Odonnell
thank you.
good luck in getting that hight of nitro.Been reading that you can get only 50% or less in time. because of home land sercurty.Unless you make some 65%+? What the Nitro% should a CMB.21RS Redhead non valahola run on? Chris wood,What motor do you have in your boat to drunk that much fuel?? I've been told to run a 8oz tank for the.21's.
nova rossi

Back