• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ML Boatworks PS 295 FE Tunnel Hull- New Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Hey everyone,

I am building 6 PS295 FE model 29.5" Tunnels for various people on my list, and one of the buyers has disappeared from OSE, so I will have an extra. I am right at the point of bonding sponsons to the center section, so if things like Mahogany sponson tops are wanted, call dibs now. I have this posted on OSE as well, so first come first serve. Selling price, with cowling, hull built with west systems, and comes with one exterior coat of west systems. This boat should be ready in about a week. Price is $310 plus shipping. Mahogany top decks, add $35.00. Thanks, Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks

Here is a picture of what they look like with the Mahogany top decks:

DSCF3121.jpg

IMGP2583.jpg

DSCF30451024x768.jpg

Also, I am placing an order for some NS295 (Nitro version) kits to build some for buyers, if you need one of these built, just ask. Thanks, Mike

Back