• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Faulk Marine Budweiser - WA Sale Only

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Smith

Up for sale is a Faulk Marine 1/8th scale Budweiser Hull (boat stand pictured not for sale). I purchased the hull from John Olson last year in hopes of making it into a 91-93 Bud. John was in the middle of prepping it for the 99 Miss Madison. Tiplets have been removed (I still have them) and rear shoes where sanded off. He mounted the rear turn fin bracket and tapped the hull for Accutech hardware. He also added cf to the engine well for additional strength. Includes engine mount for CMB. It came with the RC Boatcompany clear canopy for the Madison. I added a fiberglass Bud cowl and did a rough cut fit to the cockpit as seen in the pics. I'll include the clear Madison canopy as well. This is a kevlar hull, super strong and super fast. I hate to sell it but must at this point.

**I cannot ship the boat as it is too much $$. Would like to sell to Western Washington residents who can meet for sale and delivery. I'm in Marysville but can travel up down the I-5 corridor to meet. Can also meet at Twin Lakes or Monroe for local UNW or RCU events. Thanks much

$325

DSC_5633.JPG

DSC_5634.JPG

DSC_5635.JPG

DSC_5636.JPG

DSC_5637.JPG

DSC_5638.JPG

DSC_5639.JPG

DSC_5640.JPG

DSC_5641.JPG

DSC_5642.JPG

DSC_5647.JPG

DSC_5649.JPG

IMG_20120706_180120.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a District race this weekend at Twin Lakes, bring it out and show it around. A lot of us run scale also. If you want to run a boat you can run a scale in the Sport 60 class.

www.namba8.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back