• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Faulk Marine Bud Canopy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Smith

Hey Folks,

This is a long shot but I'll try anyway. I'm in need of a Faulk Marine Bud canopy as pictured below. I have the cowl just need the clear cockpit canopy. Thx

2.JPG

Hey Folks,

This is a long shot but I'll try anyway. I'm in need of a Faulk Marine Bud canopy as pictured below. I have the cowl just need the clear cockpit canopy. Thx
I have one that might work. Your boat looks like the T-2 BTW

Thanks Harry. The above pic is not actually my boat but a pic someone posted here on intlwaters a month or so ago. However, mine is a Faulk so same mold. Here is a pic of mine. Do you have any pics of your canopy? The canopy pictured is a Miss Madison version by RC Boatworks. Thanks.

IMG_20120706_180019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ken,

Your initial picture is the hull I bought from Ron Shaw. If you need any help with measurements etc let me know. I am sure I will need to compare notes with you in the future with my build.

Still looks like a t2 .

My canopy is designed for Bill Fritz's mold, but still should work.

Out racing this weekend, will send a pic on Monday.

Latest posts

Back