• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Delta Force 25.5" Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Delta Force 25.5" Hull setup for N2-Mono. Hardware is SpeedMaster, with Fullers Carbon trim-tabs.

Hull package comes complete with all hardware shown, as well as the motor mount, Hitec HS-85MG steering servo, and Hayes antenna. Hull has been reinforced with carbon fiber weave and the sides filled with 2-part foam, making for an INCREDIBLY rigid hull. This was done by Brian Buaas for me so you can be assured it's top quality work.

Bottom has also been painstakingly trued and is very flat. Drive is 1/16" wire inside a flooded stuffing tube assembly, allowing for full range of adjustment from the SpeedMaster Stinger Strut. Hull runs completely water tight as well.

This boat can and does run RIGHT up front. It's fairly dialed in now and drives fast and true. Paint is perfect as well...

$200.00 shipped in the USA. You'll just have to add your radio and power system... (Motor, ESC, and RX shown in picture not included...)

PayPal would be preferred, but Money Orders work as well.

This is a REALLY nice boat... It would be impossible to duplicate this hull for the money... I'm simply parring down the number of boats I race at this point so I can focus my efforts on the boats I choose to race.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

DF_26_N2_Mono_005.jpg

DF_26_N2_Mono_003.jpg

DF_26_N2_Mono_006.jpg

DF_26_N2_Mono_007.jpg

DF_26_N2_Mono_010.jpg

The boat is still available and now pumpin is first in line. Let me know if you are still interested. I have it ready to ship to whatever happy home wants it! ;)

Latest posts

Back