• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: (5) Hitec DCX receivers - positive shift

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Shriver

* All are sold *

I am selling five Hitec DCX receivers. They are positive shift for JR, Airtronics, or KO. All were bought in 2004. The only reason I am selling is because I bought a Futaba radio over the winter and I now need negative shift. I could not find anyone to trade shifts, so I bought all new DCX receivers. Receivers were always in yellow balloons and never got wet. All of them worked flawlessly, and guaranteed no DOA. They look like new. I am selling for $30 a piece shipped to your door. There are no crystals. I was able to find the box it/they came in for two of them. PayPal accepted.

* All are sold *

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure, but isn't the positive/negative shift just the position of the positive leads and the negative leads going into the receiver? I thought you could switch the red and black wires in the wire connectors and be ok.

Someone help me out here. :( :( :(

That is not correct Jerry. What you are referring to was the old airtronics servos. They had the leads switched on the black & red. They have since gone along with all the other servos, so no switching is needed. The pos or neg. shift has to do with the carrier frequency wave. I believe it is how the input signal is attached to the main frequency wave. Not exactly sure though. It is not reversible in the receiver. Some of the higher end transmitters you can program the shift one way or the other. Someone else may correct me, but that is the gist of it.

Mike

What's the "History" and current "status" on the one in Pic # 3??

All my receivers have a "Green Dot" on 'em,,I noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 of them with the green dot for sale. I am not sure what the color of the dot means. I also have 1 with the red dot. All of these were bought at basically the same time in 2004. I will try to see if there is intelligence in the text on the dots tonight. The all red receiver has been sold (only because that is the only picture I put on another web site, so I should sell what they see).

Back