• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale custom battery charging station

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
FOR SALE - One a kind custom made charging station. Two Hyperion EOS615i DOU3 chargers and a heavy duty PC style power supply housed in a special made hardwood case. Charger mount board is hinged to allow maximum air flow in high output charging applications. I've repeatedly charged four 5S 6000mah packs at once with ease. All wiring for charger power input made to not remove the factory ends and box is fitting with heavy duty PC style power socket for plugging in power cord. Included is a major assortment of balance boards and charge leads to handle lipo charging, many other battery types can also be charged, this box did it all for me. Personally I feel these still are some of the best chargers out there and they have been flawless, only selling do to a drastic cut back in the boats I will be running (I do have one more EOS615 that I am keeping). $325 plus shipping. Please note- also listed for sale on other forums and social media. SOLD to James
chargebox1.jpgchargebox2.jpgchargebox3.jpgchargebox4.jpgchargebox5.jpgchargebox6.jpgchargebox7.jpg

That is an awesome deal right there. I would buy it but I have spent a little too much already recently. I use that same charger. It does what I need just fine. Would love to pick up just one more. Good luck Don.
BTW I need to pick up some of those rudder tiller arms of yours.
Mike

That is an awesome deal right there. I would buy it but I have spent a little too much already recently. I use that same charger. It does what I need just fine. Would love to pick up just one more. Good luck Don.
BTW I need to pick up some of those rudder tiller arms of yours.
Mike
Yeah it's a really nice set up. Shoot me a p/m on what you need on the tiller arms.

This is a great setup and if I was in the states I would have put an offer in.

As I am in the UK I guess I will build something similar, are you able to share more information on the power supply you have used? - Make, model, wattage, etc?

Kind Regards

Ricky

This is a great setup and if I was in the states I would have put an offer in.

As I am in the UK I guess I will build something similar, are you able to share more information on the power supply you have used? - Make, model, wattage, etc?

Kind Regards

Ricky
Hey Ricky, the power is from a pair of heavy duty PC server power supplies that a guy on OSE was converting a while back. Can't say for sure who made them but I believe they were 75 amps 900 watts each

Back