• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 2 JAE12 riggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom galdys

Matching set Of JAE 12 riggers One comes with all you need but receiver and battery, the other is set up to just drop the motor in and take some parts off the other. One has never seen the water, the other has maybe 30 minutes run time. They both come with new Zipp parts except for the 30 minutes on the one. These are undamaged boats. What are in the pictures is what you get. $350.00 shipped for both to lower 48. Someone will be picking my pockets on these. Tom Galdys

DSCN0166.JPG

DSCN0174.JPG

DSCN0177.JPG

DSCN0172.JPG

DSCN0173.JPG

DSCN0168.JPG

DSCN0169.JPG

Sorry for the late reply, I was at my bowling banquet and got home late. Right now I have an offer on ebay. I would probably say 140.00 shipped but I need a day. After all this time I got an offer and need to wait. I hope you understand. Tom

Back