***Friday Night @ the Winter Nats***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

Friday night after a day of racing OCD will hold a raffle while everyone waits for Napoleon Complex (band) to set up and the Pizza to be delivered. Music and food at 7:00pm.

17 Days 10 Hours 25 Minutes

till

"You Are On The Clock"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ready ..everyone one do your good weather dance !! :lol: :lol:
wayne looking foward to this whole event!! Im pumped up for the 2011 racing season in D-3!! The Gas guys are looking

strong..But watch out for NITRO this season..theres so many new and old timers coming back!! we might see as many as

4 heats of certain nitro classes in a regular state race...from 20"s to big blocks..looking good all the way!!!

Cant wait for this race to happen...losing sleep at night trying to think of all the "stuff" i need to pile into a GMC Safari van! :lol: I dont get to make this race every year, so this is a BIG DEAL for MWAAH! :)

Cant wait for this race to happen...losing sleep at night trying to think of all the "stuff" i need to pile into a GMC Safari van! :lol: I dont get to make this race every year, so this is a BIG DEAL for MWAAH! :)
"pile"

Thats a laugh-

More like "perfectly placed "
wink.gif

I hate missing such a great race in my back yard
sad.gif
, is what it is, we will be over hopefully Friday and for sure Sat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new faces.

Andy

"pile"

Thats a laugh-

More like "perfectly placed "
wink.gif

I hate missing such a great race in my back yard
sad.gif
, is what it is, we will be over hopefully Friday and for sure Sat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new faces.

Andy

PUSSY ...SKEERED to GET ER DUN BIOTCH !!

1iy2hv.jpg

wgz5e8.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess we are even for me posting the video of you punching the buoy with your twin
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

DONT make me get the flow meter operation and glow plug ignitor on the wrong motor video
ph34r.gif

In case anyone missed it
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Just watched the video......face is planted SQUARLEY IN THE PALMS OF BOTH HANDS....eyes are rolled back in thier sockets.....my head is turning PROFUSLEY to the right and to the left....to the right and to the left....over and over....and all i can think of is.....what in the HELL are you doin???? YOU GOOFBALL! :lol: :lol:

Well at least you didn't hit the off shore buoy head on and stop dead cold. :rolleyes:

David

I just watched that again and that was Julians fault !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Foley , If you can launch model rockets as well as you do twin hydro's , come join Bill-Otto and myself at the TTRA launch this Sat
wink.gif

You can launch / wreck
rolleyes.gif
Some of mine.........

Sorry for the hi-jack Wayne

Andy

Just watched the video......face is planted SQUARLEY IN THE PALMS OF BOTH HANDS....eyes are rolled back in thier sockets.....my head is turning PROFUSLEY to the right and to the left....to the right and to the left....over and over....and all i can think of is.....what in the HELL are you doin???? YOU GOOFBALL! :lol: :lol:
He lines up. you think maybe he'll just turn right. You then realize he wants to be an astronaut. **** if it didn't almost reach orbit. He only breaks a antenna tube. Good job space monkey.

I wasn't even driving and I had to throw my undies away.

That one deserves the "Royal Flush" facepalm.........

Tom

Your right,It was Julian fault he said go right-go left-go right-go left then BANG.You do what your backer says.

Dave Roach

hey dont blame the puertorican its not my fault that Tom was trying to look at some chicks running around the soccer field and then tries to blame me not my fault..

maybe you need to get your galsses adjusted again because what are you now 60 ???? ha ha

get that little vision going so we can whoop you butt in the water beeeoottcch

julian

I just watched that again and that was Julians fault !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Foley , If you can launch model rockets as well as you do twin hydro's , come join Bill-Otto and myself at the TTRA launch this Sat
wink.gif

You can launch / wreck
rolleyes.gif
Some of mine.........

Sorry for the hi-jack Wayne

Andy

Heading to Croom as I just got my suspension re-done on the KTM 450 then stopping at the flying fields on the way home to fly planes ..followed by thrashing on the Mac 84's to bring pain to Trunk Monkey in two weeks !!

Latest posts

Back