Fresh thoughts from Siberia

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can others purchase the mini craft carb?

Thanks

Brad
I have the same question > Look,s good > Let me know please ...
I made it just once for my boat. But have a lot of questions about them. So I decided to start a produce some quantity (maybe 10 or 20) of this carbs. If so I can post a topic in distributors for sale in future. Stay tuned. Just let you know that I was 1'st in 2015 WC in Gorlitz with this boat.

Ok guys. It's ready to go on 4 sponsons.

13118914_1700758990182446_5554924909398871432_n.jpg

Allan,

Roman needs a good set of 2217's or 2215's for that boat.

The higher rake will lock down the transom to the water

and then you will see what is really in them motors?

Nice Work Roman,

Mark Sholund

A 8 layers carbon turn fin on it. I just copied a KEP's 21 shape and it's my stock turn fin for 21 and 45 riggers. Now a set of ABC S-20 on this twin. I got a Octura 1667 and some fresh video to share - just need time to cutting.

Roman,

Not enough rake to hold those propellers into the water.

The S-20 has a good diameter, but not enough rake to

keep the boat hooked up in race water. When I get more

in I will send you a set to run in those motors. Just send

me your shipping information in a PM please?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Nice I see that you tried two rudders and ended up with the regular one...what was the big difference working with two rudder blades.....guess the boat became very sensitive not to say with more drag! Thanks Gill

Nice I see that you tried two rudders and ended up with the regular one...what was the big difference working with two rudder blades.....guess the boat became very sensitive not to say with more drag! Thanks Gill
No, I figure that two rudders is to much. It's actually two boats on one pair of tubes.

Roman,

Happy Birthday Today.

I am not sure you will need all the surface area of the two sponsons side by side.

When you get it running real good try to take the outside sponsons off the boat

and see how it tracks and corners?

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

Back