• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RR 45 and MAC 45s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Chuck,

I just noticed your request for posts vs. PM's

Would you be willing to sell the RR45 shipping included to 48017 for yoru $225 price? I can PayPal or send a MoneyOrder ASAP

Thanks,

Mike
Mike, there's another offer for the asking price plus shipping. Since you offered first, I'll let you reconsider paying the shipping charge. Otherwise, It's going to Daniel.
Thanks Chuck for giving me fist shot at the RR. I am going to pass, please give the great deal to Daniel.

Happy Easter,

Mike

I'm interested in the PT SS45 sport 45. Can you please send pics to [email protected] when you have an opportunity to take some.

Thanks

Wally
As you can see from the pics below, it's been raced hard, and was not pristine when I got it. . It's got many bumps, bruises, stress cracks, and repairs, but is structurally sound and still handles great. Dick has the cowl and can ship it to whoever takes the boat. Since the cowl is available, I'd like to get $125 for it.

Pics:

DSC_3903.jpg

DSC_3902.jpg

DSC_3901.jpg

DSC_3900.jpg

Hi chuck , i am intrested in the nimh battery packs 2000Mah i will take three if you still have them for sale.
Charles, I know I've got three, Give me a day or two to run them through the cycler to confirm they're still holding their stated capacity. One or two of them are flat packs and I also have several humps. Your choice...

Chuck I'm interested in the ss45 phil thomas hull. please send pixs to [email protected].. you know I can fix just about any wrecked hull.
Pics are posted in the thread. It's not wrecked, just heavily worn and in need of a few repairs. If someone wants a fast, stable boat to race, it's a great choice. If the person who buys it plans to refinish it I would suggest taking careful notes on the existing setup so they don't have to start over after putting it back together.

I'll take the PT SS45 for $125 as long as shipping doesn't kill me. If you can give me a ballpark size & weight I'll look it up. It will be going to 48127, Dearborn MI

Thanks

Wally

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the PT SS45 for $125 as long as shipping doesn't kill me. If you can give me a ballpark size & weight I'll look it up. It will be going to 48127, Dearborn MI

Thanks

Wally
I'll make a box for it and figure out an approximate weight. Give me a little while, have to get away from the computer and get some other things done today first.

Chuck,

Do you still have the Road Runner 45 Cowls? I will take one if they are still available.

PM Me your contact information.

Thanks

Bert Dygert

Sorry Chuck,

I just noticed your request for posts vs. PM's

Would you be willing to sell the RR45 shipping included to 48017 for yoru $225 price? I can PayPal or send a MoneyOrder ASAP

Thanks,

Mike
Mike, there's another offer for the asking price plus shipping. Since you offered first, I'll let you reconsider paying the shipping charge. Otherwise, It's going to Daniel.
Thanks Chuck for giving me fist shot at the RR. I am going to pass, please give the great deal to Daniel.

Happy Easter,

Mike
Ok, thanks for getting back to me. Daniel gets the RR.

Chuck,

Do you still have the Road Runner 45 Cowls? I will take one if they are still available.

PM Me your contact information.

Thanks

Bert Dygert
Bert, I have two still. I need to do some digging to find them. I'll mark one as reserved for you.

if u still have the AB parabolic .45 pipes and headers i will take them

If deal on sport 40 falls out Ill take it Dick Loeb

Back