• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free tanks to good home

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
I have a couple of tanks given to me by Bob Morton. They have been sitting in my shop taking up space. It is time to gave them away to someone who can use them. As I never did. All I am asking for is shipping. I prefer to only ship in the US at the moment. Size of both is 3.125" wide, 1.87" tall in front, 2" tall in the back, 5.375" long. Carb is on the right side. I think they are around 18oz but I woul have to do the math to be sure. You can take both or one. 10 dollars to ship. 20200703_201827.jpg

I have a couple of tanks given to me by Bob Morton. They have been sitting in my shop taking up space. It is time to gave them away to someone who can use them. As I never did. All I am asking for is shipping. I prefer to only ship in the US at the moment. Size of both is 3.125" wide, 1.87" tall in front, 2" tall in the back, 5.375" long. Carb is on the right side. I think they are around 18oz but I woul have to do the math to be sure. You can take both or one. 10 dollars to ship. View attachment 281625
Barefoot in the shop!!! Com on Mannnn

Back