Forum Upgraded!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Last nite I upgraded our forum to the newest version. I think it will help with some of the problems. Let me know if you have any. I had a ton of problems getting all the main page includes working again but I got it right now I think!

It appears that the timeouts are now fixed! Even more exciting the attachments now display automatically again!

Three cheers for yabbse 1.5.1!

Later,

Tom

Well that explains why all my pics with the code line are double and the attachments came up all by themself, Wheww thought I was seein things!!!

Ha,Ha,

Gene ;D

Grimmy's last reply came out too large on my 'puter. Was it because of the pix?

Works like a champ on this end! Tom, you KNOW you da man!

Hey, maybe the stats page will keep accurate counts now.

if someone posts a pic that is overly large it will mess with the screen....

i recommend everyone not put huge pictures. there might be a way to limit the size if it is a problem.

Hey Tom,

Sorry to rain on the parade but I got a fatal error when making a post just a few minutes ago....... Maybe my 'puter, not sure.

Tim.

oh well you cant win them all..... at least it is not as often..... so far

Hey Tom the system always times out when I post.

This is a copy of the error screen:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:inetpubftphostediwatersyabbseSourcesSubs.php on line 501

This happens on all three of my computers. The post do show up but not until the error screen and the wait.

sorry guys dont have a solution for this one :-[

i found if you wait for about 8 secons after submitting your post, just start up a new browser and go back to the forum.... this is faster than waiting for it to time out.

Back