• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken stang

For sale 1/8 scale Miller American. OPS 67 only has about 1 gal. of fuel run through it. Irwin quit pipe, Speedmaster hardware. Futaba fp-3ucp pcm 1024 system radio in a case. Boat is very well built and has a real nice paint job. It is ready to run. All that is needed is batterys for the radio. $2,000.00 plus shipping

Email for pictures [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy

The boat is still for sale. I can not believe that there is nobody out there that does not want a real nice scale boat that is RTR. KEN

AndyThe boat is still for sale. I can not believe that there is nobody out there that does not want a real nice scale boat that is RTR. KEN
Ken,

Can you send me some pictures of this boat and radio. I sent you a email to reply. DaveyK

Ken,

The boat came in today. Whoever packed it did a great job. The build is very good too.

I'm not sure if the paint job is NAMBA legal.

The Miller was solid red, it did not have the stripes as this boat is painted.

I can fix that easy enough, but I thought I'd ask our panel of experts first.

Any opinions out there?

Ken, The boat came in today. Whoever packed it did a great job. The build is very good too.

I'm not sure if the paint job is NAMBA legal.

The Miller was solid red, it did not have the stripes as this boat is painted.

I can fix that easy enough, but I thought I'd ask our panel of experts first.

Any opinions out there?
The paint job is correct. The boat was never solid red.

calmilbu.jpg

MILLER7.JPG

The red in the picture that shows is dark. The red on your boat is correct.

Back