• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Team Losi LST2 w/Losi 454

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenrichards1

Team Losi LST2 monster truck. I purchased this truck from an older gentlemen that never bashed or abused it. I've only run about 3 to 4 tanks through it since Ive had it. The bottom has hardly any scratches on it.

Team Losi LST2 w/ Losi 454 (this is an upgraded engine from the factory 427)

Upgraded shock springs, roll bar, sway bars, and diff cases.

2 - Ni starters (with one charger)

Spin start w/7.2v battery and charger

extra rx battery

rx battery charger

extra air filter

3 extra glow plugs

fuel bottle

original springs

Operations Guide

I replaced about $50 in parts as the one way bearing in the low speed hub was going bad. I replaced the Low speed and Hi speed hubs and bearings as well as the low speed spur and the 2 speed cam and bushings. This truck is solid, you will need your TX/RX to complete

$450 shipped OBO lower 48 ONLY

paypal ok, please send as gift or add 3%

Thanks

Allen

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

$300 shipped......Id be interested in trading for a 67,80 or 84 motor. If someones got something laying around (thats not beat). I know thats a long shot but really need to move this out.....

Hey Joe, thanks but Im gonna pass on the trades for now. Found a motor for 67 boat so need to recoup some of those funds......

Back