• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD HPR C5009 Bulletproof w/Custom Paint RTR with Props, Hard and Soft cases, etc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
***SOLD***Guys,

I am selling this beautiful HPR C5009 Bulletproof model with custom paint by Doug Harrell for a friend Tyler Pollock. The cat was assembled by Manuel Wenny in Austria prior to being shipped to the US where is was dismantled painted and them reassembled. The hull was ordered with the extra bulletproof layup and includes all the HPR hardware except for the rudder assembly which was machined my Manuel and custom fitted. The boat included two cowls identically painted. One is for running and the other has scale appearing clear windshields held in place by Stainless hardware for show. The power system and hardware includes the following:

Neu 1521 1Y 8mm motors

Castle ICE 240 LV speed controls

Hyperion 5000mAh 6S batteries with approximately 10 runs on them

3/16” cable assemblies in ball bearing outdrives

Savox 1521 low profile steering servo with pull-pull cable assemblies

The water pick-ups are mounted through the sponson bottoms and water exits in the center of the tunnel for a clean external appearance. Several sets of counter rotating props are included. We are including a clear plexiglass display stand and a custom fitted sock soft storage sleeve. We also have a fitted hard plastic Pelican Case which the hull will be shipped in. The paint is still in excellent condition, the only flaws are a small nick on the transom where the prop touched and some slight porosity in the sharp edges of the sponsons. I will update the thread with pics of the imperfections.

The build tally is close to $6k for this hull. We are including a Futaba 3PM MX 2.4GHz pistol grip radio. All you need is a charger and it's ready to run.

The boat was built for sport running and on 6S it runs consistently at 70mph.

http://youtu.be/oOODO4aEeP8

We are asking $3200 plus shipping CONUS. It will be shipped in at least two boxes, one for the cat in the hard plastic Pelican case and at minimum one more for the accessories. Please ask any questions, PM’s OK for questions, but intent to buy must be posted here.

Please see my gallery of the HPRC5009 for more pics: http://www.intlwater...lery&album=1571

Props included:

Fightercat Props L&R 5018's, L&R 5218's

Octura L&R X450/3's, L&R 447's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back