• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 1968 Miss Eagle Electric

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking boat. Maybe someday they will come in a Twin Version?
Thanks Joe. Twin version, LOL!! I got an e-mail yesterday from someone asking why the price was so high saying he could buy a RTR scale for 1/2 that, I replied go for it. :rolleyes: But it did make me wonder how much coin was sitting there so I did a fairly conservative list of what got spent. Since the MTO hull is currently made of unobtainium (at least until Mr. Schindler gets the drop sponson molds finished) I based the hull cost equal to one of Phil's round nose hulls. Anyway the quick list-
MTO hull- $450

extra cowling- $50

2 dummy engines and drivers- $200

hardware- $200

servos, battery,etc.- $200

paint- $300

graphics- $150

CMB67- $475

OS9B and 3rd needle- $125

2 pipes and header- $175

prop, shaft, bushing, collet, oiler- $150

misc. build materials (carbon cloth, wood etc.)- $150

I know I'm forgetting stuff and the paint costs are rather low because I had primers, catalyst and reducers on hand but I stopped there as that's already over $2600 without the insane amount of labor hours I spent building the boat itself. :wacko:

Kinda scary how much coin we sink into building these scale boats............... :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking boat. Maybe someday they will come in a Twin Version?
Thanks Joe. Twin version, LOL!! I got an e-mail yesterday from someone asking why the price was so high saying he could buy a RTR scale for 1/2 that, I replied go for it. :rolleyes: But it did make me wonder how much coin was sitting there so I did a fairly conservative list of what got spent. Since the MTO hull is currently made of unobtainium (at least until Mr. Schindler gets the drop sponson molds finished) I based the hull cost equal to one of Phil's round nose hulls. Anyway the quick list-
MTO hull- $450

extra cowling- $50

2 dummy engines and drivers- $200

hardware- $200

servos, battery,etc.- $200

paint- $300

graphics- $150

CMB67- $475

OS9B and 3rd needle- $125

2 pipes and header- $175

prop, shaft, bushing, collet, oiler- $150

misc. build materials (carbon cloth, wood etc.)- $150

I know I'm forgetting stuff and the paint costs are rather low because I had primers, catalyst and reducers on hand but I stopped there as that's already over $2600 without the insane amount of labor hours I spent building the boat itself. :wacko:

Kinda scary how much coin we sink into building these scale boats............... :ph34r:
A true SCALE boater cares as much about the build as the final product. Add in the factor of 6 boats gunning for the start and the water spray at turn one. What a rush its every bit as cool as a twin hydro at full song..............

It has been brought to my attention that for whatever reason the original link I posted to the pics gallery stopped working without a password (guess that's why the pic view counts stopped going up :rolleyes: ) . Don't know why that happened but I have fixed it so it is again accessible-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1059

I also have been asked if I would consider selling without motor and after some thought I would be willing to offer that option @ $1400.00 plus shipping and insurance. B)

Well just took another smack to the back of the head, and a "Don't even think it" from the wife. :( Somebody buy this boat, I can't take the beating anymore looking at this thread!!!! :p :p B) B)

I have decided to lower the price to $1600 turn key or $1250 no motor plus shipping and insurance. This is an awesome ride and I hope it finds a good home with someone soon so Ray will stop getting whacked in the back of the head by the boss. B)

MVC_051F.JPG

Last edited:
I have decided to lower the price to $1600 turn key or $1250 no motor plus shipping and insurance. This is an awesome ride and I hope it finds a good home with someone soon so Ray will stop getting whacked in the back of the head by the boss. B)
Send her to utah Don, Let me know how you would like payment.

Glenn Gates

Glenn Gates
Glenn is that turn key or no motor?

Glenn Gates
The whole enchilada Don :D

Glenn Gates
The whole enchilada Don :D
You got it. Send me your complete shipping info in a p/m so I can figure out shipping to get her to you. It will most likely be shipped in two boxes. B)

Glenn,

Your getting one awsome boat, at an unbelieveably price!!!!!! Built by the best scale builder in the country!

Don :)

Glenn,Your getting one awsome boat, at an unbelieveably price!!!!!! Built by the best scale builder in the country!

Don, I've never had the patients to build a nice scale hydro. The Eagle Electric has always been one of my favorites!!

Glenn

Glenn,Your getting one awesome boat, at an unbelievable price!!!!!! Built by the best scale builder in the country!

Wow you sure know how to humble a guy Mr. Maher. ^_^

Well I was using my "other" i.d. to hold off all the ribbing I knew would come from hitting the 10K post mark but this seems as fitting a way as any to do it by marking the Miss Eagle Electric SOLD to Glenn. B)

Glenn,Your getting one awesome boat, at an unbelievable price!!!!!! Built by the best scale builder in the country!

Wow you sure know how to humble a guy Mr. Maher. ^_^

Well I was using my "other" i.d. to hold off all the ribbing I knew would come from hitting the 10K post mark but this seems as fitting a way as any to do it by marking the Miss Eagle Electric SOLD to Glenn. B)
CONGRATS to both on a fine boat AND congrats to Don for popping the 10k post you are the KEEPER OF THE KEYBOARD

Latest posts

Back