• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Price Reduction !!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt K

Hello All; I have an Aeromarine Sprint Cat w/Mac 67, AB Billet pipe and header, 3rd channel needle, Speedmaster rudder, Hitec servos-(recently replaced), 5 cell-6 volt-NIMH Batt. pack, Sullivan tanks-16oz. and 4oz., New driveline; collet, cable, strut, B/S X455 prop and a B/S B/U prop. This boat is fast and the Mac runs great, never beat and always cared for after each day of running. The hull has minor bumps and bruises but looks good. This has everything except a receiver. $450.00 $425.00 and I'll split the shipping.

Thanks, Walt K

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give you $50.00 for AB Billet 67 pipe w/header to shipped Calgary, AB Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All; I have an Aeromarine Sprint Cat w/Mac 67, AB Billet pipe and header, 3rd channel needle, Speedmaster rudder, Hitec servos-(recently replaced), 5 cell-6 volt-NIMH Batt. pack, Sullivan tanks-16oz. and 4oz., New driveline; collet, cable, strut, B/S X455 prop and a B/S B/U prop. This boat is fast and the Mac runs great, never beat and always cared for after each day of running. The hull has minor bumps and bruises but looks good. This has everything except a receiver. $450.00 $425.00 and I'll split the shipping.

Thanks, Walt K
i will give you $150 shipped for the hull,hardware,radio box with servos,and fuel tank. i need to know the length of the hull if you accept.

This is a Very nice boat and very fast. Trust me on that one,I race against it all the time. Tom

Price Reduction !!!!!...again.....$400.00 shipped to lower 48 or best offer.

Thanks, Walt K

Back