• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Great Running .21 Black Bird rigger 4 sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Reisinger

Ok

I have a awesome running Black Bird .21 rigger > Yes in has had minor repair's ,

NO RECEIVER / BATTERY / OR PROP WILL COME WITH IT .. talk to Mark~S if you want the best prop , he knows what I run ....

Will come with servos in place / 3rd ch remote needle and Nova Rossi with pipe + cable > I am taking out receiver/battery/prop ..

price > $650 split shipping > Lower 48 Only unless you pay all shipping..

I can e-mail better pictures if you are interested in her

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick this should work for windows! Click Edit: at the bottom left click Browse, your screen should show your pics with a screen that says OPEN, next the # for the pic should appear next to your Browse, below that click Attach, that should take a moment, your done.

Rick this should work for windows! Click Edit: at the bottom left click Browse, your screen should show your pics with a screen that says OPEN, next the # for the pic should appear next to your Browse, below that click Attach, that should take a moment, your done.
I just sent them to Kevin Sharen , he will get them posted >>

That boat is one of mine from the past. IMPBA # 6322

Boat ran great. Looks good . It was painted with PPG DCC

That boat is one of mine from the past. IMPBA # 6322

Boat ran great. Looks good . It was painted with PPG DCC
Dr Gary

your setup is perfect , this rigger drives like it is on rail's

I had Mark S} fix me up with some prop's and it is a rocket.

I just can't run fore .21 rigger's , I have .21 dd's or the new cmb for the rest.

I heard you set it up when I bought it and I know your boat's are fast , seen it in person ,..

Thank You My Friend ~ Rick Reisinger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANY ONE THAT wants better pictures post me > with your e-mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick. What I'm asking is what type of things are you looking for? Gas? Nitro? FE? sport hydros, outriggers, catamarans, tunnels, etc.

​Sounds good Frank > Spend some time with the family and remember the reason for the season,

Thank a American solder for your freedom > Thank God for your life

Rick Reisinger

Latest posts

Back