• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Pinkert Coyote outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barry

As it says Pinkert Coyote outrigger. This boat was a show boat I got about a year ago and replaced many old parts for new. Comes with Picco silver head 80 with exhust throttle & Macs pipe motor has been modified and had new bearing it will easily run in the 80 - 90 mph all day on 50%nitro, I replaced all rubber boots, brand new 1/4 scale MG Hitech steering & standard Hitech MG throttel servo. Custom octra prop, new flex sharft, dog drive, push rods and linkages, new tanks. All hardware was custom made for this boat and is all polished. The stuffing tube needs to be replaced easy fix and the new cowl that it came with I never bothered painting but apart from that this is in great condition. Very fast stable boat. Selling less reciver and battery only selling to fund a gasser.

$850 plus postage ono

e-mail me for pics at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back