• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tunnels and Other Stuff for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpilotbill

I have the following items up for sale -

1. NIB Rossi .21 outboard powerhead - $175 shipped

2. NIB OS21XM - I also have a bunch of extra parts for this motor $275 shipped extra parts $40 with motor or $50 shipped separately (steering arms, flex shafts, etc)

2. Brand New SIKK 26cc gas engine - $275 shipped

3. Magnehelic Flow Meter - custom installed in an aluminum case. Uses camp stove propane bottles. Also has a Hobbico MkII Field charger and gel cell battery installed. This charger will charge 2 Ni-Cd, Ni-Mh or Li-Po packs at a time at up to 2 amps (1amp Li-Po) - $300.00 shipped

3. 1/4 scale WOODSTUFF Tunnel, stock Zenoah G26 on Lawless Lower Unit, Futaba Servos for steering and throttle, has 3rd channel ignition kill so you can kill the engine from the radio. The cowl is cracked but is repairable and the lower unit needs a flexshaft. I have 3 different props that are included. The 3 blade is dinged but I believe its fixable and 2 different 2 blade props. This boat runs and handles great!! Add receiver and battery and go racing. Because of the size of this boat, shipping is rather expensive so I will pay 1/2 of the shipping within the 48 states.... any out of country buyers pay all shipping costs. $1100 included 1/2 shipping to 48 states

4. "B" Sport WOODSTUFF Tunnel, K&B 3.5 on K&B Lower w/stock muffler (water cooled) This engine just go new piston, sleeve and rod 3 races ago. This boat is setup and ready to race and performed VERY well during the entire season in D4. All Futaba electronics, pull-pull steering. Install receiver, battery pack and race!! The prop that I have the boat set up with is included $400 I'll pay half shipping

5. "B" MOD WOODSTUFF Tunnel, Rossi .21 on Lawless Lower and NEW Silver Bullet Pipe. This boat is setup and ready to race and also performed VERY well during the entire season in D4. pull-pull steering. Install receiver, battery pack and RACE!! prop that I have the boat set up with is included - $450 I'll pay half shipping

6. "D" Mod WOODSTUFF Tunnel, K&B 7.5 on machined K&B Lower, Not sure whos pipe but let me tell you the whole package WORKS, ask those in D4 that ran with me this year. This boat is setup and READY to race. One air dam is broken off, but easily repaired. It never altered the handling of the boat so I never bothered to fix it. Pull-Pull Steering and Futaba Servos. Add your receiver and battery and go woop some butt! prop that I have the boat set up with is included - $550 I'll pay half shipping

Reason for selling - Just moved to Missouri and trying to get in to a new house...... also not much boat racing down here and even less tunnel racing. I am going to build a gasser to go racing with the guys down here after I get in to the new house and get settled.

Thanks for looking and if you have questions let me know, you can email me through IW or at [email protected], if you email your phone # with questions I can call you back with answers. You can paypal to [email protected].

Bill

The 1/4 scale has been sold.

Still available are:

B Sport WoodStuff Racing Tunnel

D Mod WoodStuff Racing Tunnel

NIB Rossi .21

NOB OS 21XM

Magnahelic Flowmeter installed in an aluminum protective carry case with gel cell and Hobbico MKII field charger also installed in the case.

Thanks

Bill

B sport is sold

D Mod is sold

Flow meter is sold.....

still have a nib os21xm and nib AXE Rossi .21 power head

Bill

I'll take the NIB OS21MX as listed at $275 shipped, let me know how to pay. Don't need the extra parts but if you want to throw them in the deal that would be nice. Thanks, James Beasley...............Yikes, I just noticed the age of this posting, so most likely you no longer have the engine. Let me know please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill what area of MO did you move to The Stl guys are still active and the KS City guys have events also plus the Coopers are around Carthidge MO.

Back