• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SD3 Seaducer 21 & SGX 45 Outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As of 4/21/16 both boats and radio have been sold locally! Thank you all for your interest! More boats will be posted soon!

Due to health concerns surrounding recent leg amputations and paralysis I need to sell all of my RC boats (11 total) in the near future as well as two (2) gas boats. I live approximately 80 miles south of St. Louis, MO. and prefer that interested customers pick up merchandise. I also prefer payment in cash, money order, or cashier's check, but will consider PayPal.

For Sale:

SD3 Seaducer 21 - red with white splatter; OS 21 engine; ready to go; wooden stand included; no radio; no damage; excellent condition; Will sell for $300.00;

SGX 45 Outrigger - CMB 45 RS engine; CMB nitro pipe; ready to run; no damage, but could use new plastic cowling; Will sell for $400.00 for boat only or for

$500.00 with radio;

I will post additional boats for sale at a later date or you can see them all in person.

ronald stearns

Last edited:
Ronald,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

Im no forum admin but they may pull your post because of not enough posts.

I think if someone goes, looks at and gets the boats and pays it may be ok verses a shipped thing.

If thats the way it goes i hope they keep the post.

Tim

Tim,

From what I read in the rules one has to be a member for 3 years, which I have been, or post 30 times. At least that is the way I understand it.

Ronald

Your right, So Sorry,I was defending you when you didn't need it. I should have known you new what you were doing.

Hope you sell your boats they look nice.

Tim

Paul,

As per my original post I am accepting local pick up only. In the future I may have to consider shipping. If you would like just send me a PM with your contact information. Thanks.

Ron

Ron just a suggestion I just shipped a boat to the island. I used a pack and ship place.they only charged me 25.00 to box it. Now the shipping charges was more but the buyer paid for it. Good luck with your sells

Richard,

I live approximately 35 miles north of Cape Girardeau and 80 miles south of St. Louis. The radio is a JR Racing XR3i FM.

Ron

Paul,

As per my original post I am accepting local pick up only. In the future I may have to consider shipping. If you would like just send me a PM with your contact information. Thanks.

Ron
You should consider shipping because I would like the red SD3 mono it matches my F Mono but I live in Florida. Just a thought.
Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take both boats

include the radio with the SGX

My Lady friend will come down from ST Louis and get them

she would also like to see the other boats you have

Ill need contact info which you can PM, does cash work?

of course it does let me know

Richard

As of 4/21/16 the SD3 Seaducer 21, SGX 45 Outrigger w/radio have been sold locally!! Thank you all for your interest! More boats will be posted soon.

Ronald Stearns

Back