• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale or trade carbon fiber stryker f41

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J MANIKIS

i have here is a carbon fiber stryker f41 with a cmb evo 100 motor.speed master hardware dr bucks radio box the motor is used but in good condition everything else is brand new it needs to be finish there are servo brackets and cowl locks from top secret boats new starter belt fuel tanks it needs very little work to get it in the water i have well over 1,000 in this boat .but i am interested in trade for a 40 hornet in good shape or 40 hornet and l ynx 20 if your just interested in buying the boat i would sell it for 800

Here are the pics of John's Stryker.

100_1294.jpg

100_1295.jpg

100_1297.jpg

100_1298.jpg

100_1299.jpg

100_1302.jpg

Any interest in a new (never hit water) Aeromarine XXX with full mod Bonzi g260, has radio box,hardware is all there, kind of like yours, just needs to be finished.

I have $700 in the motor,$350 in the hull

hardwarepolished001xxx.jpg

xxx001.jpg

Last edited:
Any interest in a new (never hit water) Aeromarine XXX with full mod Bonzi g260, has radio box,hardware is all there, kind of like yours, just needs to be finished.I have $700 in the motor,$350 in the hull

xxx001.jpg
no sorry if i dont sell it or find some tunnels i am going to put a gas motor in it and keep it

Any interest in a new (never hit water) Aeromarine XXX with full mod Bonzi g260, has radio box,hardware is all there, kind of like yours, just needs to be finished.I have $700 in the motor,$350 in the hull

xxx001.jpg
no sorry if i dont sell it or find some tunnels i am going to put a gas motor in it and keep it

can you pint me to where i can get the tunnel's you want? any fs threads here?

I think John is looking for a Hornet (Carl Van Houten) ready to go with motor & hardware, or a Hornet and l_ynx (hulls only) deal.

How much use has the motor had? How's the compression?

Would you what to sell just the motor?

If not, we might be able to work something out on the whole boat.

I had a Stryker with a QD RE in it. It was unbelievably fast. I destroyed the hull 2 weeks ago though. I had some radio problems.

I live just south of Ocala FL. What part of Tampa do you live in? I might be able to pick it up if that's ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have cash in hand, I need to get in touch with you asap, Ill take the boat today!

I just picked up the motor from John. It's in great shape and has a lot of life left in it. Thanks for the extras. :D

I'm getting the hull this weekend and I'll let you know how it does.

Thank You

John

Latest posts

Back