• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale nib Fritz Karlson Round Nose

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

This is got to be the last one as the mold was destroyed so time ago. Boat comes with tanks ansd turnfin mount Lots of carbon fiber in this hull $500.00 or trade for a new Velasco Hull For Pics pm me your emai address. THANKS for looking.......Mike

This is got to be the last one as the mold was destroyed so time ago. Boat comes with tanks ansd turnfin mount Lots of carbon fiber in this hull $500.00 or trade for a new Velasco Hull For Pics pm me your emai address. THANKS for looking.......Mike
Mikey You missed it i sold my Henry V hull to Joe .....Henry sells them & is a breeze to deal with I would recommend anyone wanting a new style hull to contact him directly. Great Guy that Ships promptly & Delivers a Fine product.

Latest posts

Back