• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale! HeliMax MX400-Pro Helicopter + More

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Martinez

I know this is not a boat but I thought I would post it here anyway since I'm a member of this forum.

I have a almost new electric helicopter ready to fly. It is a helimax MX400 pro which is the 3D helicopter. With it comes an upgraded canopy, upgraded brushless motor, upgraded speed controller, upgraded lipo battery and the futaba radio system. The heli has the longer carbon fiber boom and standard main rotor blades. I will include

one extra set of upgraded maint rotor blades, the align carring case, lipo battery balancer, a field charger and the flight simulator G3.5 with 4 extra software packs.

All of this is worth over $1000. I would like to sell it for $650 plus shipping.

I have this add posted in a couple other forums so if you're interested, act fast....

Thanks for looking.

Lorenzo

DSC00380.JPG

DSC00382.JPG

DSC00383.JPG

DSC00384.JPG

DSC00385.JPG

DSC00386.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back