• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fleet reduction

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Please note that all this stuff is going to the WinterNats this weekend Sat and Sunday as I would rather NOT have to ship anything. I will post prices after I return home Sunday night .

If someone has serious interest in an item before them , pm me with an offer prior to Sat am and post here -PM SENT .

Ask questions if your not sure, I don't sell junk as anyone will tell you.

I also have a TON of K&B 7.5 outboard motor parts-(only the 1 lower pictured) new rods-pistons and liners- headers-cases that need bearings with good bump incl a red head pro.

The K&B stuff is avail anytime. Let me know what you need.

The is a Zen 26cc clone with a Marine Specialties cooling cap/mounts -

A Jr XRS3 Synthesized radio and rec.

An OS .65 marine - ect .

Its VERY possible that my BRAND NEW X-Mono Seaducer (less motor and pipe/radio) will be for sale as well, any one considering buying a new mono- call me first, the boat is incredibly sweet.
cool.gif

as they sit - L/R

G-Force Gas rigger less motor pipe. extra sponsons. no cowl-/mounts- as you see it.

C-mono Seaducer less motor pipe/-mounts - Has Barney metal tank/Seaducer hardware/pipe mount and cowl with rare earth magnet hold downs and new bare radio box.

B-mono Seaducer less motor and pipe- complete radio box- needle-mounts ect .....

B-tunnel Hornet (7.5) - COMPLETE - less Power and lower.

fcvblc.jpg

mv6mv7.jpg

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that all this stuff is going to the WinterNats this weekend Sat and Sunday as I would rather NOT have to ship anything. I will post prices after I return home Sunday night .

If someone has serious interest in an item before them , pm me with an offer prior to Sat am and post here -PM SENT .

Ask questions if your not sure, I don't sell junk as anyone will tell you.

I also have a TON of K&B 7.5 outboard motor parts-(only the 1 lower pictured) new rods-pistons and liners- headers-cases that need bearings with good bump incl a red head pro.

The K&B stuff is avail anytime. Let me know what you need.

The is a Zen 26cc clone with a Marine Specialties cooling cap/mounts -

A Jr XRS3 Synthesized radio and rec.

An OS .65 marine - ect .

Its VERY possible that my BRAND NEW X-Mono Seaducer (less motor and pipe/radio) will be for sale as well, any one considering buying a new mono- call me first, the boat is incredibly sweet.
cool.gif

as they sit - L/R

G-Force Gas rigger less motor pipe. extra sponsons. no cowl-/mounts- as you see it.

C-mono Seaducer less motor pipe/-mounts - Has Barney metal tank/Seaducer hardware/pipe mount and cowl with rare earth magnet hold downs and new bare radio box.

B-mono Seaducer less motor and pipe- complete radio box- needle-mounts ect .....

B-tunnel Hornet (7.5) - COMPLETE - less Power and lower.

fcvblc.jpg

mv6mv7.jpg

Andy
I doubt that g-force will return home with you. In the event that it does I'm interested. btw show'em your transom before the race so they know what to look for.

You have first right of refusal here Mike in the event it doesn't sell there and I dont make what I need.

Honestly its one of the boats I hope doesnt sell
wink.gif

Andy i sent you a pm on the rigger earlier but i haven't hear back from you , i wanted to know how much for the rigger

drew, put me second in line on the jr tx & rx, if the price is right. what are you wanting out of it? lmk.

Can you send me pics of the Jr radio tx and rx to [email protected]
For the life of me I cant find the receiver , its here, I just cant find it- lol
ohmy.gif

I will get ya pics after I get home from work Thursday afternoon ,

You will have first right of refusal .

Andy
.Oh Drew what Redhead parts do you have? is it for a CMB.21? if so I really need parts for mine.. like pistion&cyclender and rod.

Andy do you have a built up 7.5 outboard K&B if so bring it sat. looking for pure stock engine

In the interest of not having to type individual replys
rolleyes.gif

Here ya go- in the order asked........

#1 Gerald- Just walked in the door from work, will reply to those that sent Pm's after dinner and a shower.

#2 Jim - Dont have any extra parts for the red head- but the block would make a good parts donor- the bearings are shot- but the rest is decent. Make me a reasonable offer via pm shipped to you.

#3 Robin- I have not had a chance to dig through the other stuff to find the rx yet- call me tonight I need to talk to ya anyway.

#4 Nessa - sorry no .21 parts at all.

#5 Hydro Junkie- Make me a reasonable offer via pm shipped to you.- You would be #2 in line.

#6 Robert - no complete ones, but there is darn near enough to make one I think , I will drag that parts box with me. Im trying to get out late Sat- Sunday for sure.

#7 Chris 1088 - refer to answer #1
tongue.gif

Thanks.

Andy

In the interest of not having to type individual replys
rolleyes.gif

Here ya go- in the order asked........

#1 Gerald- Just walked in the door from work, will reply to those that sent Pm's after dinner and a shower.

#2 Jim - Dont have any extra parts for the red head- but the block would make a good parts donor- the bearings are shot- but the rest is decent. Make me a reasonable offer via pm shipped to you.

#3 Robin- I have not had a chance to dig through the other stuff to find the rx yet- call me tonight I need to talk to ya anyway.

#4 Nessa - sorry no .21 parts at all.

#5 Hydro Junkie- Make me a reasonable offer via pm shipped to you.- You would be #2 in line.

#6 Robert - no complete ones, but there is darn near enough to make one I think , I will drag that parts box with me. Im trying to get out late Sat- Sunday for sure.

#7 Chris 1088 - refer to answer #1
tongue.gif

Thanks.

Andy
Thanks Andy but I will pass, maybe someone else can use it.

Jim

Latest posts

Back