Flat-bottom dragboat rudder,left,right or center

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin Rat Sass

Any opinions?i'm thinking left side to compensate for prop walk.but most straight line boats i've seen have them on the right.years ago when i ran my first one of these i ran it with the prop 3/4 submerged with good results---any thoughts on this?the boat is 36 in.long and 15 wide,with an O.S. Max81 for power.any ideas on a starting point for prop choices would be helpfull.

thanks.
Img_0517.jpg

Img_0505.jpg

Img_0506.jpg

Blownflat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool paint job RAT Sass. I would start in the center just as you have it, then go from there.

Thanks ,i just wish i could figure out how to get the true colors to photograph corectly(the blue is a deep royal blue)might be because in the sun light you need welding goggles to look directly at the boat...lol

skdaddle%20too.jpg
If anybody has a prop recommendation for the same boat but in the 27 inch version, running a OS CZ.12, or OS CVR.15 I would greatly appreciate it. :) I'm still working on the drive strut (couldn't afford $50-$100 to buy it). Sure wish I had that fancy glitter job on mine, it looks a lot better than my rattle can job lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back