Fixed Angle Hydro Front Sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Can Our Hydros perform better on progress step sponsons. This would be a 2 3 4 degree step angles changes that would have the boat Step Up on the pipe & be progressing to different angles at the same time....... ........ coming to full speed. A hinged after plane hanging behind the sponsons would do the trick!! I ride a lot of jet skis in the summer time & it got me to thinking about our R/C boats & there are NO Adjustments while running. One thing that contuines to bother me is One end of our R/C boats needs to be remotely adjustable... Either have a progression step front Sponsons or build a adjustable Strut that can control the thust angle thru the center of the boat. If you keep doing the same ole thing. You can expect to receive the same ole....p.s. We are Giving up a Ton of Performance running fixen angle sponsons and a fixed angle strut. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe I helped design this strut set up that is adjustable as you drive. It is set up on the forth channel and mixed with the steering.

The idea was to plant the boat in the corners and unload it in the straits.

It used a square drive at both ends to allow the pivot of the strut.

There was no turn fin also with this sponson setup.

My buddy Dave is busy working on his gold refining process now and the boat is on the shelf.

It is a sham there where some good ideas in this boat.

Dave just tried to many at one time.

attachicon.gif
DSCN0846.JPG

Joe I helped design this strut set up that is adjustable as you drive. It is set up on the forth channel and mixed with the steering.

My buddy Dave is busy working on his gold refining process now and the boat is on the shelf.

Wow Nice Stealth Sport 40 deep surface drive ?

Last edited by a moderator:
attachicon.gif
DSCN0846.JPG

Interesting!!!!!!

Back