Fire Fighter Gas Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Can any one tell me who makes a cowl for this rigger and how much do they cost? how hard is it to make one for myself or is it just better to buy one?

Navy Dave

Check wuth Mike @ PHMracing. I have seen his cowls and they look great. He is here on the board and I'm sure he could help you out. Ryon Shaw

Navy dave

Take a block of styrofoam and shape it to whatever you want or need, Then lay 3 layers of 3/4 oz cloth over it with epoxy resin, let it set for a couple of days then spray some gas on the foam poof no more foam and instant cowl.

thats how i make mine.

Tom that is awesome and so simple a sailor can do it. Any specific foam I should use? thanks again. Navy dave

Just white styrofoam, The cheap stuff. you can get it at lowes, in blocks or you might try wally world. Try it i think you will like it.

Hope this helps

I will give it a try and let you know how it turns out
Hi I have a mr toms moorehouse rigger video on photo bucketseawolf31635 videos&pics nice and other pics too of a fire house gas rigger with a

G-force rigger cowl worked right on it you can call him his number is 1-707-425-2453.I tink Rick Maston makes the cowls now I just bought a new G-force rigger about 3weeks reel good cowls now LOOK YOU WANT BE SORRY I PROMISE BIG Ds toys for Boys .

I will give it a try and let you know how it turns out
Hi I have a mr toms moorehouse rigger video on photo bucketseawolf31635 videos&pics nice and other pics too of a fire house gas rigger with a

G-force rigger cowl worked right on it you can call him his number is 1-707-425-2453.I tink Rick Maston makes the cowls now I just bought a new G-force rigger about 3weeks reel good cowls now LOOK YOU WANT BE SORRY I PROMISE BIG Ds toys for Boys .Rick Maston 1-330--833-6811

Back