• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Finally calling it quits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

SOLDAbout a year ago I posted here that I was going to retire from r/c boat racing. I am entered in the World Tunnel Championships, and that will be my last race. Parkinson's Disease is making it almost impossible to hold the transmitter and do many things that I used to enjoy. I am selling all my racing equipment but intend to continue to help at races as well as build boats. I am going to try to make Equalizer pipes again. I do not intend to give away my stuff, but will offer it at a fair price. I would like to see it go to people who will race it, not hoarders. I will try to start listing it on here, but feel free to ask for something if you don't see it on here right away. I don't really have everything priced, but will consider offers, and possibly trades. Please don't insult me with low-ball offers. Some of the things for sale will include:

1.HTB290 w/ Novarossi 35plus21. Salisbury carbon fiber pipe, LaFleur T101 prop, Hitec servos and CMB mixture valve. Boat is complete less Tx,Rx and batteries. This boat won 2010 IMPBA National champion, US1 and Excellence of Performance. It also won 2011 IMPBA National Champion.vcm_s_kf_repr_834x623.jpg $550.00 plus shipping(will include extras)Will separate

2. HTB260 w/ Hitec servos and CMDI mixture control. Boat has paint job by Rusty $175.00 plus shipping (will throw in K&B 7.5 lower as I ran)photo (2).JPGphoto (3).JPG

3. Vision 40 w/ K&B 7.5 outboard w/canister muffler, Hitec servos and CMDI mixture control. No Tx/Rx $350.00 plus shipping($250.00 w/o motor)

IMG_0185.JPGIMG_0188.JPGSOLD

4. HTB290 w/ OS 3.5 outboard. Boat is RTR less Tx/Rx026.JPG.$350.00 plus shipping SOLD

I also have some engines and lots of parts, OS21 outboard parts,SOLDNovarossi21 parts, K&B7.5 outboard parts

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

This is very sad news. You will be missed on the water, but I am glad you are going to stay involved and visible at races as your knowledge and assistance will be welcomed by many, including me. I look forward to seeing you and Karen at the WTC. If I can help you in any way, please let me know.

Hi Bob,

do you have any CMB 21 inboard engines to sell at all or any 21 hydro pipes

thanks

Shane

Bob you sure will be missed Iam pleased to have met you known and to talk to you at all the internats that we were together at

Peter collinson

I have 15 K&B 7.5 piston/sleeves. All are in good shape. Some are modified. $35.00 ea plus shipping. Quantity discounts available

No p/s for that motor. But I do have a pro power head for $145 including carb. Shipping will depend in where you live.

Bob , sorry to hear this . Life is crazy , the only thing constant is change . Looking for an OS for a stock vision i have when the time comes keep me in mind . Good luck at the Tunnel Champs , wish I was going !

bob, i knew this was coming sooner or later, as we have talked about it. just sorry to see that it's time.any class we're not running together, i've got your or karen's back. keep me in mind on any cmb ls stuff, silver case or black. & of course, a 3.5 k&b goodie bag........see you & karen in a few weeks.

Bob, sorry to hear this. I would be interested in the Vision 40. What you want for it?

Tim

I'll take $350 plus shipping with the motor, $250 without the motor. The boat has no damage.

Back