• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Finally calling it quits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was the first to have interest in the vision 40 with motor. Could you please post a picture of that?

Thanks

TL

I was the first to have interest in the vision 40 with motor. Could you please post a picture of that?

Thanks

TL

14. Mike Crawford built Crackerbox. Boat needs decking and rigging , then will be ready for paint. $100.00 plus shipping.

15. K&B 8702 crankcase (4 available) $25.00 ea. plus shipping

16. Picco .26 inboard motor. Air cooled. Includes extra crankcase and four extra piston/sleeves $75.00 plus shipping.

Hi bob, sent u a pm a couple of days ago bud, I would also like to get you 21 + 45 props

Cheers

I have posted pics and answers for all those who asked. As of now, the people that asked for first chance at the boats have had ample opportunity to buy them. So now I am offering the boats to the first person to commit to each one on this post. Selling all my stuff is tough enough without having to wait for someone to make up their mind.

I have been getting ready to make some Equi outboard pipes. I am not asking for committed orders, just want to get an idea of how many of each to make.

Last edited by a moderator:
17. K&B 7.5 power head. 8701. Steel flywheel, Aeromarine carb. $75.00 plus shipping.

18. K&B 7.5 power head. 8702 Aeromarine carb.

$95.00 plus shipping

bob the htb/290 with servos no motor has it been drilled and what motor was it drilled for

Both HTB290s have been raced. The Hooters boat has a K&B 7.5 lower. The other boat has an OS 21 on it. The boat with no motor is an HTB260, and it also has the K&B lower

19. Four ball prop mandrel $20.00 plus shippingphoto (5).JPGSold

20. Two parts for prop pitch gauge $10.00 plus shippingphoto (1).JPGSold to Rocky

21.Prop gauge(I will look for the directions) $40.00 plus shippingphoto (6).JPGSold to Rocky

22. Various AM receivers $5.00 ea. plus shippingphoto (7).JPG

23. Power trim unit for 3.5 outboard $25.00 plus shipping.DSC00486.JPG

If #21 is an Orlic Gauge I will Take It.

Give me a total shipped to 47639.

Thanks

Back