• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Finally calling it quits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am adding the following

5.RCMK w/wrap around pipe for outboard. $300.00 or $200.00 for just the motor and $100.00 for the pipe. Prices do not include shipping.DSC00371.JPG Pipe sold to Dion

6.OS 21 outboard parts. 2 crankcases(1 new 1 used),2 head assy,1 crank, several p/s including 1 RG, 1 flywheel $100.00 plus shipping.Sold to Garry

7. K&B .67 outboard motor has some mods, stock lower $150.00 plus shippingSold to JJ

8.Mac .67 crankcase, rod and head button $50.00 plus shipping

9. K&B .67 and .82 outboard parts, crankcases, cranks, heads, PTOs $50.00 plus shipping

10.K&B .21 gold carb,13mm crank, flywheel and canister muffler $50.00 plus shipping

11. Rossi .21 outboard pipe $50.00 plus shipping

12. OPS 3280 custom outboard pipe $50.00 plus shipping Sold to Robin

13 Prather Spitfire II w/servos and K&B lower unit, unpainted $150.00 plus shipping

Paypal preferred, but I will accept checks or money orders.

All the items I am going to sell will be at the WTC race in Charleston

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob was and still is on hell of a good racer. Bob, we were and are so lucky to have you help guide us for all these years.

Three simple words

HALL OF FAME

HALL OF FAME

HALL OF FAME

Grimracer

I would like the gas outboard pipe(#5), do you know who it was made by or have any pics?

Cheers,

Dion.

Bob if u still have the htb290 with o.s. .21 bring it to the tunnel championships. i would like to look at it in person.i will have cash on me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bob

I Was the first to ask about the two HTB 290's and tell you Im keen on taking both.

I have also asked for photos in 2 pm's with my email details but no replys Is there a issue with selling to me If so Ill go else where.

Just so I know where i stand and no waisting either of our time any more .

Thanks Brad

Hi Bob

I Was the first to ask about the two HTB 290's and tell you Im keen on taking both.

I have also asked for photos in 2 pm's with my email details but no replys Is there a issue with selling to me If so Ill go else where.

Just so I know where i stand and no waisting either of our time any more .

Thanks Brad
I have posted pics on the original post. The next move is yours.

Thank you for the pic :) let me know what I owe you and I will send funds. Shipping will be to Melbourne, Australia.

Cheers,

Dion.

Sorry to hear your hanging your transmitter up. It has been a pleasure to race with you and Karen over the years. I will never forget when she fell in the lake at our Nats...Be safe Mikey

Bob was and still is on hell of a good racer. Bob, we were and are so lucky to have you help guide us for all these years.

Three simple words

HALL OF FAME

HALL OF FAME

HALL OF FAME

Grimracer
10-4 on that one Grim.

Back