Fathers day Sale, restarted thru 4th of July

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyBrown

Happy Fathers day to all of the great boating fathers out there!

Through Monday June 16th the AB 21 SS, ST, and RX will be on sale for $29.

The AB 15N pipe is also added to the sale. See note below.

SS and ST are muffled. The RX is muffled or non muffled.

These are the short pipes suitable for 180 degree headers.

Order by E-mail at [email protected] or by phone 386-208-1036.

I was asked about adding the AB 15N pipe to the Sale. Below was my response.

"Think we have only 1or 2 in stock, so there will probably be a wait for delivery if I put them on sale. Also this pipe only works with 180 headers, because it is short.

With that said, it's on sale for $26."

This sale is reinstated through the 4th of July.

Paypay is [email protected]

Add $5 for postage

Last edited by a moderator:
andy, wild question for ya. would any of these be workable on an ob? with a suitable car/buggy header, it could be mounted, but would it be worth it on a modded k&b? lmk.

andy, wild question for ya. would any of these be workable on an ob? with a suitable car/buggy header, it could be mounted, but would it be worth it on a modded k&b? lmk.
I think so, the SS is close to the dimensions of many popular O.B. pipes. The ST pipe may have an interesting effect on the K&B as in added torque.

Andy, which muffled pipe would be best for a CMB .21 LS in a seaducer mono??

Do you think any of the muffled pipes would be good for a .18 TZ in a hydro RTR boat?? TZ has a 180 degree header... how about a 18 CVRM, which has a side exhaust, in the same boat?

Thanks,

Sean

Andy, which muffled pipe would be best for a CMB .21 LS in a seaducer mono??
Do you think any of the muffled pipes would be good for a .18 TZ in a hydro RTR boat?? TZ has a 180 degree header... how about a 18 CVRM, which has a side exhaust, in the same boat?

Thanks,

Sean

Sean,

For the side exhaust .18 the SS would be best because it is the longest overall.

I think the SS will be the best all round pipe for the .18.

in a mono or hydro. The ST could be faster on the TZ in the hydro.

The SS pipe will be best on the .21 in the mono.

How much is shipping?? If the props arent packaged yet...might be able to get this all in one box.

Sean

Well Andy...I think about trying one of your pipes...but which one for a .18 TZ powered SGX15???

What is a recommended pipe length? I can find "best length" recommendations for your "old" pipes only. :(

Robert

Well Andy...I think about trying one of your pipes...but which one for a .18 TZ powered SGX15???What is a recommended pipe length? I can find "best length" recommendations for your "old" pipes only. :(

Robert
Robert,

The SS pipe will be closet to the AB 21 S pipe that you used. I would start at 7.5" to the joint.

I think the ST pipe will be good on the rigger. Could be faster if you set it at the same length.

Hi Andy,

I ordered 1 prop and 1 pipe and didn't see nothing about shipping costs when i did this. I need to know how much more i should send for shipping?

Thank You,

Paul

p.s. If convenient you could ship both items together?

Hi Andy,
I ordered 1 prop and 1 pipe and didn't see nothing about shipping costs when i did this. I need to know how much more i should send for shipping?

Thank You,

Paul

p.s. If convenient you could ship both items together?
Yes paul we will ship both together. $5

Thanks,

Andy

Thank You Andy,

I will send an email and a third paypal for $5 to cover shipping, sorry I didnt realize there was a shipping charges........................ my dumb...................lol :)

Paul

Thank You Andy,
I will send an email and a third paypal for $5 to cover shipping, sorry I didnt realize there was a shipping charges........................ my dumb...................lol :)

Paul
andy do i get a refund on my ab15n then since i just got mine yesterday ?? lol i paid the 39.99 for mine, or perhaps i will take another ab15n if the price is "right".. lemme know..lol later and maybe you could send it with the raffle prizes as well? later man

terry

Thank You Andy,

Paul
andy do i get a refund on my ab15n then since i just got mine yesterday ?? lol i paid the 39.99 for mine, or perhaps i will take another ab15n if the price is "right".. lemme know..lol later and maybe you could send it with the raffle prizes as well? later man

terry
Terry,

Is your club having a race soon?

Thank You Andy,

Paul

terry
Terry,

we just last week had ours bud, you missed horrible rains , wind , sunk boats and all the fun my friend..but i will take another of them ab15n pipes though . later man

terry

Thank You Andy,

Paul

terry
Terry,

we just last week had ours bud, you missed horrible rains , wind , sunk boats and all the fun my friend..but i will take another of them ab15n pipes though . later man

terry
Hello Andy, i want to do some more straight away testing with my SG.15 with Nova .21. Could you please suggest the best pipe to try? I will order one later today. Thanks, Richard

Thank You Andy,

Paul

terry
Terry,

terry
Hello Andy, i want to do some more straight away testing with my SG.15 with Nova .21. Could you please suggest the best pipe to try? I will order one later today. Thanks, Richard
HI Richard,

I have not made what I think would be the very best SAW pipe for the Nova, but the cloeset pipe I could recommend would be the ST. You can get it very short and it will still pull alot of prop.

Good boating,

Andy

P.S. I still have fond memories of that 99 mph RB Worlds 11 port I built for you back in the Winter of 1997. :)

Received my AB 21 ST pipes and had a chance for a short test session today...

HOLY ****!!! B)

Lots of torque & lots of revs!!!

That is how I like a pipe :D

Received my AB 21 ST pipes and had a chance for a short test session today...
HOLY ****!!! B)

Lots of torque & lots of revs!!!

That is how I like a pipe :D
Now that sounds good. I also have a ST pipe on my Orlic Nova powered .15 SG. I set the pipe @ 71/4" to start. Will post some results as soon as i can. Richard D

Latest posts

Back