• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S PS 295 FE Ml boatworks tunnel RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeray99

ML boatworks fe tunnel rtr all you need is rx/tx and 4s lipo to run. has UL1 motor on os lower ,2030 kv, 60A aqua craft ESC , prop , $500 shipped , this boat also listed on OSE

Image 11.jpg

Image 12.jpg

Image 13.jpg

Image 14.jpg

Image 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a hull I had actually built for myself, but sold it to Ron Upton, and I am guessing Bill North picked it up from there. This has the version 2 sponson modification added as well to the inside sponson. nice hull! Mike

you are correct Mike , i got it from Ron , only letting it go because i have another one and our club doesn't run this class , great running tunnel, Bill

Bill, are you interested in selling the complete outboard assembly with FE conversion plate, motor, watercooler, prop, lower unit, and then the esc? Let me know. Thanks, mike

Oh, and what servo is in there? If its a Titanium gear servo, let me know which one too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mike but i'm gonna have to pass . This is a really nice tunnel and i want to keep it RTR , if no one buys it i just might hang on to it . BTW it has a jr digital 9000 servo, thanks Bill

that boat was the fastest or one of the fastest spec tunnels at the 2011 nats it just had a driver that didnt know when to let off the throtle...now it has a sponson mod mike did and even i can drive it most of the time. sold it to bill cause i needed the cash for kid in school lol

Latest posts

Back