• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Odonnell Blue Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I have a huge inventory of Odonnell Blue glow plugs for my own boats, recently I took 3 cards (36) on trade and really have no use for them. I am selling all 3 cards $50.00 a card plus shipping if anyone has a need for them. SOLD

Thanks Beau

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a huge inventory of Odonnell Blue glow plugs for my own boats, recently I took 3 cards (36) on trade and really have no use for them. I am selling all 3 cards $50.00 a card plus shipping if anyone has a need for them. SOLD

Thanks Beau
JC Beau!!!!! Guess I asked too soon

WTF twice as many plugs for almost half the cost?

Thanks Beau

Rick,

What are you talking about I sold you some plugs for the same price I just sold these. 4 dollars a piece. Like I said I got these on a trade, you inquired and I gave u a price you could have said no, I am fair and you got the same deal as on these sold here

Beau

Thanks Beau

Rick,
What are you talking about I sold you some plugs for the same price I just sold these. 4 dollars a piece. Like I said I got these on a trade, you inquired and I gave u a price you could have said no, I am fair and you got the same deal as on these sold here

Beau
Sorry Beau, I see that now. With the strike though all I saw a first glance was 36 plugs for $50.00.

My apologies to you.

Thanks Beau

Rick,

Beau
Sorry Beau, I see that now. With the strike though all I saw a first glance was 36 plugs for $50.00.

My apologies to you.

Rick,

No worries buddy its all good, no harm no foul take care.

Beau

Back