• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S MAC 84 BLUE HEAD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like "Kyle" is trying again-

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

Jul. 27, 2009 Payment To kyle smith Completed Details -$265.00 USD

Related Transactions

Date Type Status Details Amount

Jul. 27, 2009 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $265.00 USD

Aug. 4, 2009 Refund Removed Details $265.00 USD

Aug. 14, 2009 Refund Pending ... $265.00 USD

I'd rather have the motor but I'll settle for not getting left out in the cold. Fingers crossed....... :ph34r:

same here.... i just want the money though. i filed a complaint a week ago i think. this was the latest status

Status

This claim has been decided in your favor and you'll receive a $225.00 USD refund.

What happens next

Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account. Once the refund is complete, the case will be closed.

hope this actually works...

Yup, my claim status shows the same thing as of 8/11-

Status

This claim has been decided in your favor and you'll receive a $265.00 USD refund.

What happens next

Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account. Once the refund is complete, the case will be closed.

We'll see what happens next as 7 days will be this Tuesday.

Guy's i'm sorry for what happened but the money never left my paypal account and i have had nothing but problems with my paypal account , i have been trying to refund all the money back and everytime i do it won't let me , i have been on the phone with paypal several times and the last time i talked to a superviser and all money should be refunded , if you don't get your money let me know and i will call them and take care of it .

I am not mike from phm , i have bought out about 90% off his play stuff when he was having problems awhile back and i was going to use some and sell the rest , now i am selling everything and getting out of the hobby all together , so i am sorry for what has happened , if you guy's still want the parts you have already bought frome me i have held on to everything and if you don't that's ok i can sell it all again , i am not trying to rip anyone off .

Agian i am sorry for all this mess

Don i sent you a pm last night and you said you still want the motor and i am holding it for you let me know when you get the refund and we will go from there.

Glenn i still have your prop here and if you still want it let me no or i can refund your money for it , i could't get it sent out my pc crashed and all the info for shipping was on there , now it's back up and running and i have all the info , let me know

Kyle

Guy's i'm sorry for what happened but the money never left my paypal account and i have had nothing but problems with my paypal account , i have been trying to refund all the money back and everytime i do it won't let me , i have been on the phone with paypal several times and the last time i talked to a superviser and all money should be refunded , if you don't get your money let me know and i will call them and take care of it .

I am not mike from phm , i have bought out about 90% off his play stuff when he was having problems awhile back and i was going to use some and sell the rest , now i am selling everything and getting out of the hobby all together , so i am sorry for what has happened , if you guy's still want the parts you have already bought frome me i have held on to everything and if you don't that's ok i can sell it all again , i am not trying to rip anyone off .

Don i sent you a pm last night and you said you still want the motor and i am holding it for you let me know when you get the refund and we will go from there.

Glenn i still have your prop here and if you still want it let me no or i can refund your money for it , i could't get it sent out my pc crashed and all the info for shipping was on there , now it's back up and running and i have all the info , let me know

Kyle
Here's a suggestion Kyle. Send Don the Mac .84 you two talked about, and agreed to with regard to pricing ASAP. Heck, express it if you're reputation is at stake. You have his address. After he get's it (and if it is in the condition in which you two spoke), I will guarantee, he will post feedback, and send you the $ in what ever form you like.... Paypal, M/O, Pennies... whatever... within 24 hours. If he doesn't, let us know ;) With more than 10,000 posts, he is helping this hobby (and his friends), and he'll help you (with the understanding that you have only completed 1 transaction), but ... it's a start....give it a whirl! If you are what you say you are, you will have no problem with this..... Work toward mending bridges at this point......

Sincerely trying to help (you &)this mess,

David Jensen

Kyle
Here's a suggestion Kyle. Send Don the Mac .84 you two talked about, and agreed to with regard to pricing ASAP. Heck, express it if you're reputation is at stake. You have his address. After he get's it (and if it is in the condition in which you two spoke), I will guarantee, he will post feedback, and send you the $ in what ever form you like.... Paypal, M/O, Pennies... whatever... within 24 hours. If he doesn't, let us know ;) With more than 10,000 posts, he is helping this hobby (and his friends), and he'll help you (with the understanding that you have only completed 1 transaction), but ... it's a start....give it a whirl! If you are what you say you are, you will have no problem with this..... Work toward mending bridges at this point......

Sincerely trying to help (you &)this mess,

David Jensen
Hell if Don doesn't send the money i will garanteed. **** haven't even met Don. Give the man his motor or money.

Kyle
Hey Kyle,

About wrote this off as a loss. It wasn't a prop, it was the prop duplicater. I'd still like to have it and as an act of good faith you could ship it now. When you get all your PayPal problems worked out and the refund comes through I could resend the $30.00 payment.

Glenn

Kyle

Sincerely trying to help (you &) this mess,

David Jensen
Hmmm, this is really not a bad idea at all. So what do you say Kyle, care to take a stab at rebuilding that bridge of credibility? :)

Kyle

David Jensen
Hmmm, this is really not a bad idea at all. So what do you say Kyle, care to take a stab at rebuilding that bridge of credibility? :)
What a time suck. Where the rubber meets the road, this guy doesn't cut the mustard. I have seen at least 3 requests/attempts to help this guy clear his name. NOTHING. Pursue what ever avenue you have to get your money back, or cut your losses. It's just not worth any more time or $. The only time I'd spend beyond today is to make sure he can't do it to any more of us.

David

P.S. - If this guy IS on the road, or in sales, or moving about to earn a living...., he has the ability to communicate electronically. Wake up people... and move on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle

David Jensen
What a time suck. This guy is cut from the same cloth as Mike C... from what I've heard and seen. I don't know Mike C personally. Where the rubber meets the road, this guy doesn't cut the mustard. I have seen at least 3 requests/attempts to help this guy clear his name. NOTHING. Pursue what ever avenue you have to get your money back, or cut your losses. It's just not worth any more time or $ (in my viewpoint) on this guy. The only time I'd spend beyond today is to make sure he can't do it to any more of us.

Just my thoughts after a conciliatory post.

David

P.S. - If this guy IS on the road, or in sales, or moving about to earn a living.... and if he is even remotely (that's a pun :)) successful, he has the ability to communicate electronically. Wake up people... and move on!
Let me no.??????? That sure looks familiar. Hmmmm Richard D

Well Kyle was on line Monday so I guess this whole credibility idea was a waste of keystrokes-

Group:

Members

45 (1.16 per day)

Most Active In:

For Sale (40 posts)

19-July 09

Profile Views:

Last Active:

User is offline Aug 24 2009 11:19 AM

Well Kyle was on line Monday so I guess this whole credibility idea was a waste of keystrokes-

Group:

Members

45 (1.16 per day)

Most Active In:

For Sale (40 posts)

19-July 09

Profile Views:

Last Active:

User is offline Aug 24 2009 11:19 AM
I think he was buying time so any old payments could lapse past the nonrefundable stage. Besides he never said what his problem was other than a computer,if mine crashed id find one to use eeven at the library MORE SMOKE FOR YOUR PIPE Or SAND

Last edited by a moderator:
The only hope that you have now is that you will have the opportunity to meet him face to face and "REBOOT HIS MEMORY"
ph34r.gif
. Hit him with a guided muscle and leave a lasting depression!!!

Charles

Latest posts

Back