• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S MAC 67s and Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

I have two MAC 67s for sale. One is new and still in the bag minus carb. The other has not a lot of time on it at all. I've run it at one race of four heats and a couple of testing runs. It has new bearings since it sat so long. Before I got it I think it had maybe one or two races on it. Compression is still very good. Prices do not include shipping.

Motor 1 New in bag. Includes water fittings but minus Carb $350

Motor 2 Used with .550 Carb Square drive collet not included. $275

3 MAC Carbs (From left to right) .550 .550 and .510. The .550's are $65 each and the .510 is $50. The .550s do come with arms they are just not shown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike

Mate ill take Mac motor number *1

Let me know the shipping cost to Sydney Australia

And Ill do your paypal .

Brad

Mate posting

PM sent Mike, Price on whole package! Isn't any more than you wanting to know a price....

How things work on Forums World wide is

The member who post I will take it first Is first in line to the sale. If you intended to buy the items you should had posted so, Not asked for a price.

Mate

There is no case for you to argue.... Its forum educate (Its just How things work)Simple.... look at other posts.

Do I see a problem here? Did Mike not list the price for engine #2? I don't see it.

That would justify Greg asking the price for the whole package.

Kinda hard for someone to say "I'll take it" if there is no price. Rates right up there with, "no photo"!

Guys, sorry I didn't post a price in the second motor. I gave Greg a price for the whole package. If he doesn't take it then I'll go down the line in order of responses

Wow Greg will be happy with Mike's engines " Smoke"
default_biggrin.png

Do I see a problem here? Did Mike not list the price for engine #2? I don't see it.

Kinda hard for someone to say "I'll take it" if there is no price. Rates right up there with, "no photo"!
but it says you cant be beat out by a pm in the rules and the guy just said that i will take #1 motor

but it says you cant be beat out by a pm in the rules and the guy just said that i will take #1 motor
Where do you see rules?
This worked out the way it should have. Simply got there first.

That is totally up to seller which way he wants to sell it either be PM or right here or both
i agree. just trying to understand the rule that said that the first pirson to say. I WILL TAKE IT has the right to that sale. unless i read it somewere else

That is totally up to seller which way he wants to sell it either be PM or right here or both
i agree. just trying to understand the rule that said that the first pirson to say. I WILL TAKE IT has the right to that sale. unless i read it somewhere else
The rules are at the top of the For Sale page. It says nothing about "I'll take it", Pm's or anything to do with how the buyer is decided.

I have seen some sellers state that "first I'll take it get's it", or No PM'S. Obviously it's all up to the seller...and rightfully so. Some sellers may way want to decline an International offer because of the extra effort required to ship certain items.

Guys Greg was the first to respond with a post. I said nothing of first to say "I'll take it". Since he was the first to respond he deserved the first right of refusal. If there is a problem with that the problem is on your part. Sorry

Back