• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Hummingbird .21 rigger(SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

This a all carbon fiber hull. All you need is a prop, radio, and receiver. I am asking $600 plus shipping O.B.O. This boat has a purple head Nova Rossi in it. This motor is about 2.5 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
This a all carbon fiber hull. All you need is a prop, radio, and receiver. I am asking $600 plus shipping O.B.O. This boat has a purple head Nova Rossi in it. This motor is about 2.5 years old.
how much use has boat had ?

how much use has boat had ?
This boat was mine i never ran it,before that i bought it from a guy on here that got it from Ken Hildreth. This is a good boat I sold it to a club member and have seen it run smokin fast with the current Nova setup. The motor itself is worth $300 as its the more pricy one. Get yourself a h-7 stock and let it rip...

This boat along with all my other boats that are still for sale will be at the spring shoot out race here in Evansville, IN. Just look for the Boyscouts Cookin'

Latest posts

Back