• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Herzog Hurricane F-Mono CMB 1.01

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dempsey15

I have only raced this boat in one race. Cowl was run over so there is some prop marks on the cowl. The rest of the boat is in perfect condition. The motor and pipe where not new with the build, but are still very fresh and run very strong. Has Ernie LaFluer Carb and Fuel needle. All Speedmaster hardware. Will come RTR minus prop and Rx. Add prop, Rx, and fuel and your off to the races. I can get a brand new cowl for the boat if you like. Texas hatch as shown or standard hurricane hatch.

Paypal welcome. [email protected]

$750 Shipped

Pics can be seen here.

http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=31685

and here

http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=31711

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some other pictures of this boat. If i had the funds i would NOT hesitate to buy it. I have seen it run in the only one time Todd raced it

The motor is very strong and runs very well. Nitro class boats just dont seem to make it in races here in our area, gas is more dominante.

F mono drivers will not be dissapointed.

Bob Morrow

Todd%20Dempsey%20%20CH3,,NO2%20003.jpg

Todd%20Dempsey%20%20CH3,,NO2%20005.jpg

Todd%20Dempsey%20%20CH3,,NO2%20007.jpg

todd3.jpg

I found some other pictures of this boat. If i had the funds i would NOT hesitate to buy it. I have seen it run in the only one time Todd raced it

The motor is very strong and runs very well. Nitro class boats just dont seem to make it in races here in our area, gas is more dominante.

F mono drivers will not be dissapointed.

Bob Morrow
Thanks Bob. It is a fun boat for sure. You are correct, just not a big class in this area. Fun class though.

Todd,

Hang on to the boat if you can. Mr. Whitmire, and myself are building two new F monos, I think D Richard might be build one, and I think Wade has one or is thinking about building one. There is also two others here in North Texas that have one. Might be a good class later this year.

:)

Hey Buckshot,

I might do that. If it sells it sells, if not, I will hang on to it. Its a good runing boat. Thanks for the heads up.

hope someone buy it from you ,because i don't have time to race anymore, most of my time is at the ballpark with my son, so boating is on the backburner for now. i haven't bought my impba or namba license yet. good luck on the sell.

Anyone have an intrest in this boat?

$900 Shipped. This boat is RTR minus prop, and reciever.

No one will even entertain 750 shipped? Man things really are slow on the nitro side....... I have a glow bee I will throw in with it lol

No one will even entertain 750 shipped? Man things really are slow on the nitro side....... I have a glow bee I will throw in with it lol
like the hatch on it already.. nice looking boat, replied to ad on jims with offer if you include the prop.. see what you think.. do you have the stock carb for it? and how much time is on motor? still really tight and what has been done to it work wise? thanks todd

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
like the hatch on it already.. nice looking boat, replied to ad on jims with offer if you include the prop.. see what you think.. do you have the stock carb for it? and how much time is on motor? still really tight and what has been done to it work wise? thanks todd

tk

I have another hatch available for it because there are prop marks in the one that on it now. I do not have the stock carb. The one thats on it, works great with the Ernie needle valve. As far as work, I am not exactly sure whats been done to it. The motor was originally Chris Herzog's. Its a great setup. Very fast boat. If you have any other questions please let me know. I will PM you my phone number if you like. I would rather keep the prop for it, but I was running a simple 7016/2.

Back