• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer F/X Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julian,

If David passes, and if someone will give you $400 for the engine, header, and pipe, I will give you $375 for the rest of the boat as it sits with needle/servos, shaft, and the two props, plus freight. Did removing the two figures from the top damage or leave any scars on the deck? Just let me know. Thanks.

Julian,

If David passes, and if someone will give you $400 for the engine, header, and pipe, I will give you $375 for the rest of the boat as it sits with needle/servos, shaft, and the two props, plus freight. Did removing the two figures from the top damage or leave any scars on the deck? Just let me know. Thanks.
No scars or anything. They where just 3M taped on came off and looks the same as new. I can agree on that Ron shaw we have a deal

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw above where David passed. Ill take it Julian for a friend of mine. PM payment and shipping costs. Thank you.

First ask my reply price shipping let me know thanks
default_mad.gif
Stead to Ron S

Allan Shipping to Canada today is just like shipping international. It did not Use to be that expensive... If you cannot get it into a 9x9x46 international max girth limit?? anything else you will pay out the wazoo. I would be surprise if you could ship for less than $200. Someone has made it hard & Expensive for us to ship big boxes to CANADA.

Back